The Amazon Black Friday Deals Week event has started with Lightening Deals happening throughout the day, every day, through Cyber Monday! For all the details and links to the deals, see bfads.net.
At this point, most of the favorite Black Friday ads have already been released and you can see them all (including ad scans) at bfads.net.
Here are many of the ads that have been published for Black Friday sales:
* Walmart (sale starts at 6 PM Thursday, 11/28 with 3 different sale events offered at different times) - Walmart will once again offer the "1 Hour Guarantee" for specific items in the ad. If they run out of any of the participating items within the first hour of the event for that doorbuster, you can purchase a guarantee card (which basically means you buy the item then) and that means you will get the item at the promised price before Christmas. They will let you know via e-mail once your item has shipped to the store and is available for pick-up. One guarantee per item per person. See the ad for more details. BFads.net has a list of participating items.
* Target (sale starts at 8 PM Thursday, 11/28)
* Kmart (sale starts at 6 AM Thursday, 11/28 with multiple events)
* Sears (sale starts at 8 PM Thursday, 11/28)
* CVS (sale starts Thursday, 11/28 - the drug stores are always open on Thanksgiving Day)
* Old Navy (50% off the entire store starting 7 PM on Thursday and lasting through Friday)
* Kohl's (sale starts 8 PM Thursday, 11/28 and earn $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent November 26 - December 1)
* Staples (starts at 8 PM Thursday, 11/28)
* Office Max (sale starts 8 PM Thursday, 11/28)
* Best Buy full ad (sale starts Thursday, 11/28 at 6 pm , but apparently tickets for some doorbusters will be handed out as early as 4 pm)
* Costco (some sales starting Sunday 11/24, some sales valid Friday 11/29 through Sunday 12/1 and some sales only valid online 11/29 - 12/1)
* BJ's (sales starting as early as November 24)
* h.h. gregg (sales tarts at 8 PM on Thursday, 11/28)
* Sam's Club (sale starts at 7 AM on Friday, 11/29)
* Lowe's (sale starts 5 AM on Friday 11/29 and they have a price match policy where they will beat a competitor's price by 10%. The policy does not indicate if they will honor the price match during Black Friday, but you can ask at your store. See details on their website: http://www.lowes.com/cd_Everyday+Low+Prices_787241445_)
* Home Depot (Sale starts at 5 AM on Friday 11/29)
* Cabela's (sale starts at 5 AM Friday 11/29 AND they are giving away prizes to the first 600 shoppers in line before 5 AM including a camera, smoker, rifle, rangefinder, and gift cards
* Dick's Sporting Goods (sale starts on Thursday, 11/28 at 8 PM)
* Bass Pro Shops (sale starts on Friday, 11/29 at 5 AM)
* JoAnn Fabrics (sale starts at 6 AM Friday, 11/29)
* Petco (offering 50% off purchase with reward card)
* Toys R Us (opens at 5 pm Thanksgiving Day)
* Best Buy's Black Friday Door Busters
* Belk (opens at 8 pm on Thanksgiving Day)
* Shoe Carnival
* Rite Aid (opens at 8 am Thanksgiving morning)
* Sports Authority (opens 6 pm Thanksgiving Day)
* Ace Hardware
* Radio Shack
* Various holiday Toy Books including Toys R Us, Target, Dollar General, Kmart & BJ's Wholesale
* Harbor Freight
* Lowes ad
In addition, BFads mentions that Walmart is planning their biggest Black Friday ever! You will see much more advertising this year from them as well as anticipated increases in door busters and roll backs for Black Friday.
Stores opening Thanksgiving Morning
The big news in Black Friday this year is the number of retail stores that will be opening on Thanksgiving MORNING! Here are the stores announcing an early opening so far. I am certain this list will grow in the coming weeks.
Kmart: Opens 6 am on Thanksgiving morning through 11 pm on Black Friday
Sears: Opens 8 am on Thanksgiving morning through 1 pm Friday they will offer their doorbuster sales
Rite Aid: Opens 8 am on Thanksgiving Day (as they do every year) - CVS and Walgreens are also open on Thanksgiving every year