I'm so excited to announce Go Ask Mom's sixth annual Made by Mom (and Dad!) Gift Guide today! The guide is an extension of our weekly posts on Mondays that feature local moms and sometimes dads who are doing amazing things across the Triangle.
I love meeting with enterprising parents and sharing their stories about the products and services that they've created to make all of our lives a little bit easier and a lot more fun! As you knock out your shopping this season, I hope you'll consider supporting some of these great local parents.
Over the next few weeks, you'll learn about these business owners through features and updates. Next month, stay tuned for a big contest where one lucky winner will have a chance to win an item from each of our gift guide participants!
Without further ado ... here's the 2015 Made by Mom (and Dad!) Gift Guide, sponsored by Midwifery at Women's Health Alliance, which provides midwifery care across the Triangle for expecting moms and women who plan to become pregnant. They do great work!
2. Allison Mays and Leigh Noonan of Klen Shop, creators of all natural toiletries, cosmetics and even lice prevention spray.
5. Amanda Warnke of Oh Sew Cute Designs, a line of adorable clothing and accessories for young children.
6. Grayson Hampson, Meghan Kerr and Angela Duke of Pickle Mamas, hula hoopers extraordinaires and creators of all kinds of things, including hula hoops!
10. Suzanne Gavis of LipLidz, a line of wine, margarita, martini and beer shatterproof glasses that come with colorful drink-through lids.
11. Tiffini Peterson of Baggits Girlz, a line of waterproof covers for bags and other items.
12. Amy Manshack of Hobo Ties, maker of handcrafted neckware for boys and men.
Stay tuned for more information about all of these great products and our big contest!