The new Aldi in Garner will have their Grand Opening on Thursday, January 22! Read on for the events, including giveaways for the first 100 in the door!
Grand Opening Details
Date: Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015
Time: 9 AM Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony and Official Grand Opening
Location: ALDI, 750 Timber Drive, Garner, NC 27529 ( at the intersection of Timber Drive and Aversboro near the CVS and Lowes Foods)
Giveaway and events: After the ribbon-cutting, the first 100 shoppers will receive a golden ticket, each containing ALDI gift certificates of various amounts! They will also be offering samples of ALDI exclusive brand products and you can enter an on-site sweepstakes for a chance to win a year’s supply of ALDI produce.
Garner Store Hours:
9 AM to 8 PM Monday through Saturday
11 AM to 7 PM Sunday.
Aldi coupon, payment and store policies:
* ALDI does not accept manufacturer coupons.
* You will need to bring your own bags to bag your groceries. They do not provide any free bags.
* If you wish to use a grocery cart, you will need to deposit a quarter into the cart machine and you will get it back when you return the cart.
* ALDI accepts cash, debit and EBT cards. They do not accept credit cards and checks.
* ALDI stands behind the quality of their products with a Double Guarantee: If for any reason you are not 100 percent satisfied with a food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund your money.
“We look forward to introducing Garner shoppers to ALDI, where they can find the majority of their average weekly shopping list from our exclusive brand products – including fresh meats, fruits, vegetables and bakery items – for up to 50 percent less,” shares Scott Kornegay, Salisbury division vice president for ALDI. “We are committed to bringing ALDI customers the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices in a simple and easy-to-navigate shopping environment.”
According to the press release, the new store will have high ceilings, natural lighting and environmentally-friendly building materials – such as recycled materials and energy-saving refrigeration and light bulbs. It will also offer a wide range of new, healthier options like organic produce, USDA Choice beef and the SimplyNature line of products, free of artificial colors, flavors or unnecessary enhancers. ALDI also recently introduced its liveGfree gluten-free product line. They have nearly 1,400 stores in 32 states. For more information about ALDI, visit www.Aldi.us.