Incredible Italian Baking
Visit Their Website
Not Yet Rated
Sign in to add your rating
Menu: Tuscan Grape Focaccia - Anise Biscotti with Almonds - Parmesan Rosemary Grissini (Breadsticks) - Lemon Almond Cake (Dolce di Amalfi)
Class Description: Focaccia, biscotti and breadsticks, oh my! As part of our series exploring traditional Italian techniques, this hands-on workshop will share secrets for making sweet and savory baked treats. Our instructor will cover the essentials of working with yeast and show you how to create a rustic Tuscan focaccia. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice mixing dough, then rolling, cutting, seasoning and baking breadsticks. Plus, you'll learn to create a delicious twist on everybody's favorite Italian cookie.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class