18 SeaboardCategories: Restaurants & Bars, American, Bar & Grill, Seafood, Downtown Raleigh Restaurant Week, Restaurant Week
18 Seaboard Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27604
Hours: Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Dinner Sun-Thurs 5-10 p.m., Fri-Sat 5-11 p.m.
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 4 out of 5
Total Votes: 65
Sign in to add your rating
Read Bill Leslie's Rave Restaurant Review of 18 Seaboard!
Here's a sampling:
Restaurant specialties include chilled cucumber soup and mandarin mojito which I am told are fabulous especially on a hot summer evening. Next time I will try pan roasted North Carolina trout or the cornmeal-crusted Carolina classics catfish. The restaurant also features a number of Tar Heel ingredients in its desserts.
2015 Triangle Restaurant Week menu :
$30 PER PERSON (DOES NOT INCLUDE BEVERAGES, TAX, OR GRATUITY)
- Sunny Creek Farms lettuce with Holly Grove goat cheese, candied pecan, pickled grapes and Raleigh City Farms herb vinaigrette
- Crispy wahoo croquette with Pamlico Sound shrimp bisque, Heritage Farms bacon jam
- Heritage Farms pork shoulder terrine with house mustard, pickles, grilled bread
- N.C. Coastpan seared fishwithangel hair pasta, house pancetta, dino kale, preserved lemon cream
- Maple stewed Anson Mills wheat berries withacorn squash, pear, parsnip, walnut, spiced maitre d’ butter
- Moore BrothersBBQ Beef Brisket withroasted sweet potato, charred broccoli, black garlic chimichurri
- Peanut Sorghum tartwith sweet pears, cinnamon whipped cream
- Blood orange sherbet with buttermilk and benne wafer
- Hot Mug of Chocolate Cake with house made marshmallow fluff
Heritage Farms, Wayne County, NC – pork
Scott Farms, Wilson County, NC – sweet potatoes
RaleighCity Farm, Alamance County, NC –herbs, kale
Moore Brothers, Robeson County, NC-beef
Holly Grove Farms, Morris County, NC– goat cheese
Pamlico Sound, Pamlico County, NC – shrimp
Anson Mills, Richland County, SC – wheat berries
Perry Lowe Orchard, Wilkes County, NC – apples
Sunny Creek Farm, Bibb County, GA – lettuce
Locals Seafood, Carteret County, NC – fish
Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.