Sola Coffee CafeCategories: Restaurants & Bars, Coffee
7705 Lead Mine Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615
Visit Their Website
Avg User Rating: 5 out of 5
Total Votes: 2
Sign in to add your rating
Sola opened in March 2012, selling Counter Culture Coffee and gourmet sandwiches, salads, bakery and our signature Hot Minis. Coffee and Teas are procured from small sustainable farms.
Emphasis is placed on supporting NC locally owned businesses (Counter Culture Coffee, New York Bagels, Great Harvest Breads, Spice Shop, Harrington Bank, Homeland Creamery, others). Presently, we employ 15 staff and anticipate hiring throughout the balance of the year as the business expands.
We have sought to create a unique boutique style coffee shop that emphasizes hospitality and community with a European flavor.
- Coffee and Tea- We serve single-origin organic coffees and teas. Trained baristas create delicious drinks with art and homemade syrups in the tradition of Italy.
- Sandwiches and Salads- We create sandwiches and salads with organic meats, some local and organic vegetables, and homemade dressings.
- Bakery- We bake daily in-house or receive from local businesses.
- Hot Mini Donuts (254,546 and counting)- We make our Hot Minis, rolled in cinnamon/sugar, and serve them hot all day long.
- Catering- We cater events onsite and off. Groups of 10-200. Recent events include a Tea Party at Wake Tech and Hot Minis (144 dozen) for a training event at a local business.
- Live Music- Weekly, the community gathers on Friday and Saturday evenings for live music from local musicians, and out-of-towners from Nashville (even San Francisco this summer).
Sola resides in an old Pioneer Bank building (vault included) that has been renovated with up-cycled materials. Its unique décor captures the old and the new. Come join the festivities at 7705 Lead Mine Road Raleigh, NC 27615
Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.