Out & About

Out & About

Golden Dragon

Categories: Restaurants & Bars, Asian
2402 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607
(919) 755-0652
Other phone: (919) 834-2626
Visit Their Website

Rating: 1  2  3  4  5  
Avg User Rating: 1 out of 5
Total Votes: 1
to add your rating


Is this your business? Update your free WRAL Out & About business profile by emailing us your logo or a picture of your business now.

Map
WEDNESDAY FORECAST
91°/ 73°

WRAL & Yelp Reviews

user image
Ej F. Jul 2, 2017
rating
yelp logo
80% of the corn starch meals were 80% corn starch, almost no meat. Some of the remaining 20% were 100% corn starch. Big nope for ever returning.
user image
Victor S. Aug 12, 2016
rating
yelp logo
Girl at the register seemed bored. Place was empty when I arrived. The food was just okay. The Crab Rangoon filling was tasty and had a good texture but... (more)
user image
Kong L. Jan 10, 2016
rating
yelp logo
As a NCSU student, this is my GO-TO place for lunch. The price and quality of the food is great. Also to mention, the staff are nice people. The place is... (more)

Please to add a review.

Event Data Provided by Eventful