South Carolina man indicted for threats against Obama, Trump
A South Carolina man has been charged with threatening then-President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump last year.
- Extended warranties mostly void of real savings
Extended warranties are often described as cash cows for retailers because stores typically keep 50 percent or more of what they charge you, but those longer warranties might not be worth the money.
- CBC OPINION
Editorial: NC's congressional delegation should face voters, not fear them
Wednesday, Feb, 22, 2017 -- The volatile start to the congressional session has left many North Carolina citizens with questions and worries. Our congressional delegation should welcome engagement with voters, not hide from them.
- Trump administration working on trans bathroom guidelines
The Trump administration is working on a new set of directives on the use of school bathrooms by transgender students, the White House said Tuesday.
- Lawsuit alleges DAs schemed to hire each other's wives
A whistleblower lawsuit filed Tuesday in Wake County alleges that two North Carolina district attorneys conspired to hire each other's wives and allow them to collect salaries while performing little work.
- Durham's first Popeyes restaurant causes major traffic dilemma
Durham's first Popeyes restaurant, which has been opened for one week on Guess Road near Interstate 85, has caused the city to issue a traffic advisory for the area, telling drivers to take other routes when possible.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,362.76||-2.62 (-0.11%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||53.88||+0.39 (+0.73%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||117.80||+0.05 (+0.04%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Raleigh selects Dorothea Dix Park designer
- Medical examiner describes victim's injuries in Wendell double homicide
- Second suspect arrested in shooting of driver who crashed car into Fayetteville home
- Bill would punish local governments for 'sanctuary policies'
- Hoke Sheriff on SBI investigation: 'This is serious'
- View More »
- Defense expected to present evidence in Holden murder trial LIVE
11aSenate panel tries again at confirmation hearing
NoonWRAL Noon News