Fayetteville police ID body of man found last week; death related to Hurricane Matthew
Fayetteville police have identified the body found near the Eastside Green Apartments on April 21, as Rodney Terrell Williams, 49, who was reported missing on Nov. 2, 2016. Authorities have attributed his death to flooding during Hurricane Matthew.
- Police: Church van overturns on US 1 in Sanford
A church van has overturned on U.S. Highway 1 at N.C. Highway 42 WRAL's Adam Owens will be live at the scene on Fox50 and WRAL.
- Confederate 'mega flag' turning heads along I-95 near Fayetteville
As part of its "Flags Across the Carolinas" project, the North Carolina Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans has unveiled a massive confederate flag along Interstate 95 in Cumberland County.
- Juvenile shot in Wake County
A juvenile was shot in Wake County outside of Fuquay-Varina, officials said
- Wake schools recommends students steer clear of Netflix show '13 Reasons Why'
Wake County public schools this week joined other systems across the country, recommending that students not watch the new Netflix series, "13 Reasons Why."
- Apex police investigating 3rd incident involving possible BB gun
The Apex Police Department is asking for the public's help in two incidents involving Apex High School students. According to police, on April 4 and on April 26, between 3 and 3:30 p.m., members of the high school's cross country team were injured by an unknown projectile, possibly a BB from a BB gun, while running.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,384.20||-4.57 (-0.19%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.90||-0.73 (-1.47%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||120.77||+0.38 (+0.32%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Wayne County officials keeping close eye on Neuse; river expected to crest this weekend
- Attorney: UNC rejects appeal, ending investigation of football player accused of sex assault
- Edgecombe schools close amid remaining flood concerns
- Tempers flare at end of long legislative week
- Just months after Matthew, flooding hits farmers hard again
- View More »
- MS-13 street gang grips Long Island suburbs in violence
- Trump tells NRA: 'You have a true friend' in White House
- Arkansas governor dismisses calls for full execution probe
- '13 Reasons' sparks criticism of teen suicide depiction
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
- View More »
- Trump names anti-abortion leader to high post at HHS
- FDA approves 1st targeted drug for certain leukemia patients
- Fears of losing pre-existing conditions protection under GOP
- SeaWorld San Diego gets a furry surprise: a baby sea lion
- Virginia company develops virtual reality system to rehab stroke victim
- View More »