Anger at Ferguson case based on emotion, evidence
Anger and despair swept through many parts of America after a Missouri grand jury decided not to indict Darren Wilson, a white police officer, for killing Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old.
- Man falls from balcony in Glenwood South
A man fell from a balcony at 222 Glenwood Avenue, located in the Glenwood South district, Tuesday night.
- UNC-Chapel Hill identifies first firing in wake of Wainstein report
Former University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill football academic counselor Jamie Lee is one of four people terminated as a result of an independent investigation into academic fraud, the university said Tuesday as part of a public records request.
- Report: Charitable contributions at four-year low in NC
New data released Tuesday shows that Tar Heel residents cut back on charitable giving for a second year in a row, giving $21.4 million.
- Fuquay-Varina police chief to retire next year
After a decade of service to the Town of Fuquay-Varina, Police Chief Larry Smith plans to retire, effective March 31, the town announced Tuesday.
- Police need help finding Fayetteville woman
Police in Fayetteville need help finding Elease Murphy Blue, who was reported missing by her family a day after she was released from a local hospital.
- Raleigh woman accused of stealing charitable donations from state employees
- Fort Bragg cooks feed an army for Thanksgiving
- Investigators hope reward spurs new leads in case of slain Hoke teen
- NCDOT readies trucks, equipment for winter weather
- Voting machine problems do not change election outcome
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,067.03||-2.38 (-0.12%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||75.70||+0.28 (+0.37%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.38||+0.27 (+0.23%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.