BB&T accounts wiped out by 'processing issue'
A "processing issue" resulted in a number of BB&T customer accounts either having incorrect or negative balances, the bank said Tuesday.
- McCrory: Education bureaucracy slows filling needed teacher positions
The UNC Board of Governors hosted an Education Summit on Tuesday to talk about ways to boost, strengthen and improve the quality of education in North Carolina.
- Fishel: Predicting the weather is tricky work
During Tuesday's 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. news, I talked about ensembles, how they outperformed the deterministic models for New York City last night and that they appear to be performing better for the local area with regard to a storm arriving on Sunday.
- Google Fiber bringing ultra-fast Internet to Triangle
Life in the Triangle is about to get faster - at least online.
- Wake Forest police address concerns about 'stranger danger' cases
Wake Forest's police chief said Tuesday that detectives are doing all they can when it comes to investigating recent reports of strangers approaching young children in their neighborhoods.
- Durham man charged with murder in roommate's death
Investigators have charged the roommate of a man found dead in his Durham home last Monday with murder, police said Tuesday.
|▼S&P 500||2,029.55||-27.54 (-1.34%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||42.90||-0.79 (-1.81%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||124.40||+1.41 (+1.15%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Surgeon general: 'Desperate need of clarity' on e-cigarettes
- Donors pledge record $7.5B for global vaccines program
- Mormon leaders call for measures protecting gay rights
- What! Facebook's down? No storm selfies during brief outage
- Measles outbreak that began at Disneyland grows to 87 cases
- View More »