Baltimore police are urging parents to locate their children as looting and rioting have erupted in the city Monday afternoon. Seven police officers were injured in the rioting, which comes just hours after the funeral of Freddie Gray, who died of an unexplained spinal injury while in police custody.
NC State vet school gets 'transformational' $16 million gift
The Randall B. Terry Charitable Foundation, the all-time biggest contributor to the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine upped the ante Monday afternoon with the announcement of a $16 million gift.
- Woman arrested with meth worth almost $1 million
A Texas woman was in the Durham County Jail Monday on drug charges after police said she was found with 847 grams of crystal meth.
- Wake County students hospitalized after car hits bus
Five students and a bus driver were transported to the hospital after a car hit a school bus from Cary High School Monday afternoon, officials said.
- NC senators won't try to stop mental health property sale
Republican senators announced Monday they will no longer try to stop the sale of more than 300 acres of state land to Raleigh to build a regional park, saying their biggest concerns about the pending deal have been addressed by the governor's office.
- 2 injured when Amtrak train hits car in North Carolina
Authorities say two people were injured when the car they were in was struck by an Amtrak train at a grade crossing in North Carolina.
- Q&A: Issues, possible legal outcomes in gay marriage cases
Just two years ago, the Supreme Court struck down part of the federal anti-gay marriage law that denied a range of government benefits to legally married same-sex couples.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Loretta Lynch sworn in as attorney general
- NC State gets major donation to vet school
- House committee takes up powdered alcohol, raw milk
|▼S&P 500||2,108.92||-8.77 (-0.41%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||60.95||+1.81 (+3.06%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.33||+2.28 (+2.02%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com