Duke Children's, service dog make a big difference to sick child's care
The dog lovers in the Krawczyk family call service dog JJ "the best medicine" for 8-year-old KK, who suffers from a rare condition.
- Shop and prepare carefully to kill bacteria on frozen shrimp
In tests of hundreds of pounds of frozen shrimp, Consumer Reports found bacteria present in 60 percent of samples.
- Exotic animals bill has sanctuary operators roaring
North Carolina is one of a handful of states with no state law regulating the ownership of exotic animals. A bill backed by a number of animal advocacy groups would change that, but some say it could put wildlife sanctuaries out of business.
- Mower driver charged after motorcyclist killed in Johnston crash
A state contractor has been charged after a motorcyclist was killed Friday morning in a wreck on eastbound N.C. Highway 42 in Johnston County.
- Crews putting final touches on I-440 West in Fortify zone
Construction crews are scheduled to complete the final resurfacing of Interstate 440 West in the Fortify zone late next week, state Department of Transportation officials said Friday.
- Police: Garner man sent child porn to detective
A Garner man was jailed Friday under a $2 million bond after authorities said he emailed sexually explicit photos of children to a Cary police detective.
- Angelina Jolie rips world powers on Syria's refugee crisis
- Triangle Foodie News: Southern Season opening Raleigh location next month
- Pratt, Ice Cube, more debut new footage at CinemaCon
- Sampling event highlights Durham's local food, beverage scene
- Spoiler alert: Shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' episode!
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,117.69||+4.76 (+0.23%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||59.14||+1.05 (+1.81%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||113.05||-1.61 (-1.40%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.