Alleged assault earns former Canes player a weekend in jail
Aaron Ward, who played for the Carolina Hurricanes from 2001 to 2006, was arrested Friday in Cary and charged with assault on a female.
- Publix coming to Apex
Publix Super Markets has just announced that they will be opening a new store in Apex, NC. Read on for the details.
- Wolfpack, Hokies meet in rare Friday college clash
Two teams will look to get their first conference wins of the season when the NC State Wolfpack travels to Blacksburg, Va., Friday night to challenge the Virginia Tech Hokies.
- The Latest: Student fatally shot at Texas college housing complex
The latest on a shooting outside a Texas Southern University student housing complex (all times local):
- Too spooky? Halloween display disturbs neighbors
A graphic Halloween display is upsetting neighbors, including those who work at an elementary school nearby.
- State shuts down Fayetteville school that put ill-trained people in medical positions
A Superior Court judge on Thursday ordered a for-profit college to stop operating after the North Carolina Attorney General's Office said the school was sending students into medical positions without proper training.
- Brownlow: ACC weekend slate marked with unpredictibility
- Canes' Wisniewski to undergo surgery after tearing ACL
- Gravley: Sports fans lose some trust this week
- The Rundown Podcast: Postseason, post mortem and where in the world is Matt Harvey
- Greg Hardy running mouth before return to field
- View More »
- Lawmakers weigh optional insurance overhaul
- State cuing up downtown Raleigh properties for sale, lease
- Appeals court: Asheville water system transfer constitutional
- Advisory letter could permit bigger role for outside groups in NC elections
- Critics say proposal to cut food benefits will hit rural areas hard
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,014.89||+1.46 (+0.07%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.10||-0.14 (-0.29%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||110.87||+1.73 (+1.59%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com