Authorities seek help identifying driver killed in I-95 crash
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reopened southbound Interstate 95 in Johnston County Thursday evening, more than a day after multiple crashes killed three people.
- Trump visit marks 4th day in NC for top candidates
Donald Trump is coming back to the North Carolina mountains for a rally in the presidential battleground state.
- Durham man shot, killed walking home from work
Deputies with the Durham County Sheriff's Office said Eric Ray, 33, of 3212 Fayetteville Street was fatally shot in the 3700 block of Angier Avenue.
- 3 children, 1 adult hospitalized in Raleigh school bus crash
Authorities said the bus collided with the truck at the intersection of Skycrest Drive and Diquedo Drive.
- Who is Evan McMullin, third-party candidate surging in Utah?
Two months after he jumped into the presidential race as a political unknown on the fringe, independent candidate Evan McMullin is surging in the polls in Utah and drawing large crowds at rallies as he becomes the conduit for conservative voters fed up with Republican Donald Trump's crudeness and antics.
- CBC OPINION
Editorial: Shout-out to quiet voices of reason opposing HB2
Friday, Oct. 21, 2016 -- How about a special new club for those shunned by North Carolina's top leaders for opposing HB2 -- the "Order of the Scrub Oak."
- 'Snake' ad aims to bite Supreme Court justice
- Deposition: Controversial wording on coal ash came from governor's office
- Prosecutor: McCrory no longer subject of contracting investigation
- Emails show McCrory wary of both Charlotte ordinance, HB2
- Federal appeals court rejects request by NC voters to expand early voting in 5 counties
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,141.34||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.51||-0.55 (-1.12%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||120.74||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- 919 Beer Podcast: A closer look at New Belgium's Asheville facility
- Lady Gaga returns to NYC bar when she launched her career
- Final debate is third most-watched presidential match ever
- Cher talks Donald Trump, emojis and 'American Horror Story'
- Russian observatory once closed to public houses art exhibit
- View More »