Triangle under marginal risk for severe weather Wednesday
Wednesday morning should start out dry, but the chance for rain will increase by lunchtime as temperatures heat up. The Triangle is under a marginal risk for severe weather Wednesday and Maze said potential storms could bring damaging winds, heavy rain and possible flooding.
- Accused UNC football player: 'I did not rape her'
A University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill football player was adamant Tuesday that he has been wrongly accused of sexually assaulting another student.
- Shimon Peres, ex-Israeli president and PM, dies at 93
Shimon Peres, a former Israeli president and prime minister, whose life story mirrored that of the Jewish state and who was celebrated around the world as a Nobel prize-winning visionary who pushed his country toward peace, died early Wednesday. He was 93.
- Warrant: Man attacked coworker with riding mower
According to a warrant, James McPherson assaulted Dale Wiggins with a Toro riding lawn mower on Louisburg Road in Raleigh Tuesday morning.
- Police seized security system from Cary home where woman found dead
During their investigation into the death of a woman last December, Cary police seized the motherboard of her home security system, according to search warrants unsealed Tuesday.
- People line up in Raleigh in hopes of expunging records
Nearly a thousand people registered over the last week to have their records expunged. A few hundred more were expected Tuesday night at the Torchlight Academy in Raleigh.
- 19-year-old charged with murder in Capital Boulevard shooting
- Cousin: Mother ran inside to get laptop when Rocky Mount 2-year-old was taken
- Clinton follows debate with economic talk in Raleigh
- Police release surveillance photos of Raleigh Raw robbery
- No damage reported after fire inside FSU dorm room
- View More »
- Before mall shooting, courts ordered mental health treatment
- Senate blocks stopgap bill to prevent shutdown this weekend
- Man rescued at sea tells Coast Guard of search for mother
- Ex-ally: Gov. Christie seemed happy about bridge gridlock
- Senators press FBI director on response to terrorism threat
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,159.93||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||42.30||+0.14 (+0.33%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.62||-0.93 (-0.73%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Reports of plastic prompt recall of Tyson chicken nuggets
- Baby born with DNA from 3 people, first from new technique
- Inside mobile health trends: Health care apps pump new life into traditional industry
- Doctors: With season nearly here, don't wait to get the flu vaccine
- Unhappy Target customers send strong message on pill bottles
- View More »