Woman found shot to death in Raleigh apartment
Authorities said a 21-year-old female was found dead Sunday afternoon in a Raleigh apartment in the 7300 block of Leesville Road.
- Oak City Outreach Center helping homeless during scorching heat
Oak City Outreach Center is helping the homeless in Raleigh stay cool during the sweltering heat of summer.
- Power restored in Dunn after thousands impacted by outage
For the second-consecutive day, Duke Energy has reported a power outage is impacting more than 1,000 customers in Dunn.
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating Raleigh sexual assault suspects
Authorities are seeking the public's assistance in locating a man wanted in connection with a sexual assault that occurred on May 1 in the 4100 block of New Bern Avenue.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Pittsboro man
The North Carolina Center for Missing Persons has issued a Silver Alert for a missing Chatham County man believed to be suffering from some kind of cognitive impairment.
- Police: Bavarian official says attacker was denied asylum
A man who blew himself up and injured 12 people after being turned away from an open-air music festival was a 27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum, Bavaria's top security official said early Monday.
|—S&P 500||2,175.03||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||42.93||+0.20 (+0.47%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.35||-0.95 (-0.75%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Art with heart: Making children's health wards less scary
- The Hamilton-inspired reason you need to take a vacation
- Checklist of possible behavioral warning signs of dementia
- Maturing oyster recovery projects bring calls for money
- Hispanic students may have the most room to grow when it comes to college completion
- View More »