21-year-old killed in crash on I-40 in Orange County
A fatal crash closed eastbound lanes of Interstate 40 near the Interstate 85 split in Orange County Sunday evening.
- Police: Man fatally shot in Wayne County backyard
One man died Sunday after a shooting at a home in Wayne County.
What makes a career in healthcare more fulfilling?
Healthcare providers are the single largest employer in 17 states, outpaced only by Wal-Mart in 20 states.
- Land, vacant for 10 years, causes frustration for Durham residents
Years of frustration over a piece of land that has remained undeveloped for over a decade and concerns about the development of affordable housing in Durham will be addressed at a public meeting Monday night.
- France's rejected mainstream unites for Macron over Le Pen
France's political mainstream, shut out of the presidency by an angry electorate, united on Monday to call on voters to back centrist Emmanuel Macron and reject Marine Le Pen's populist nationalism.
- 26 Triangle events to check out this week
Work weeks in the Triangle are filled with exciting events that will make you feel like the weekend is here already. Here are some of our favorites.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,372.21||+23.52 (+1.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||49.99||-0.49 (-0.97%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||120.87||-1.44 (-1.18%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- German court orders trial over 2010 Love Parade deaths
- Sheryl Sandberg picks 'Option B' in her book on resilience
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," dies at 56
- Bill O'Reilly to return with new podcast episode Monday
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy' attraction coming to Disneyland
- View More »
- Amanda Lamb: Irregular mom
- 14 stories of motherhood: Listen to Your Mother plans fifth, final year in Raleigh
- Introducing Pigcasso: N.C. Museum of Art's 'pig' has a name
- Duke Health offers $10 sports physicals for teen, tween athletes
- Apex touch-a-truck event postponed because of stormy forecast
- View More »