Tar Heels host Panthers in key ACC Coastal Division matchup
North Carolina improved enough defensively last season to edge Pittsburgh on the way to winning an Atlantic Coast Conference division championship.
- Barbecue joint opens Friday in downtown Raleigh
Bare Bones is located in the old Zinda location on Fayetteville Street.
- Fort Bragg soldier found dead in off-post home
Authorities are investigating the death of a Fort Bragg soldier who was found in his off-post home on Wednesday.
- In Yahoo breach, hackers may seek intelligence, not riches
If a foreign government is behind the massive computer attack that compromised a half billion user accounts at Yahoo, as the company says, the breach could be part of a long-term strategy that's aimed at gathering intelligence rather than getting rich.
- Wake sheriff wants universal policy for transgender students in school locker rooms
Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison is threatening to pull his resource officers from schools if a system-wide policy is not developed regarding transgender students using restrooms and locker rooms.
- Duke, Notre Dame looking for answers to inconsistent play
Duke and Notre Dame are looking to stop being consistently inconsistent.
- Brownlow: ACC powers try to avoid potential traps in Week 4
- Bell has 273 yards, NC Central holds off Norfolk St. 34-31
- Cook gets rolling, has 267 yards in win over South Florida
- Johnson, Chappell tied for Tour Championship lead
- Payne: Devils, Pirates try to rebound in Week 4, UNC starts ACC play
- View More »
- NCGOP head: Charlotte mayor 'a disgrace'
- New challenge says NC congressional maps overly partisan
- New NC body camera law will mean court order required for police video release
- Candidates spend millions over battle for NC's governor's mansion
- Cancellations over HB2 make headlines but barely dent NC economy
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,164.69||-12.49 (-0.57%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||43.27||+0.73 (+1.72%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||127.65||+0.08 (+0.06%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- National Museum of African-American History and Culture opens
- NAACP holds press conference from Charlotte
- Charlotte police hold news conference, provide statement on shooting death of Keith Scott
- WRAL Evening News
- WRAL Evening News LIVE
7:28pRailHawks host Edmonton with playoff hopes in mind
10pWRAL Late News
- Iowa braces for flooding with more rain on the way
- Feds push back on states targeting Planned Parenthood funds
- To train doctors, Vermont school shifts to hands-on learning
- 6 Portland health providers give $21.5M for homeless housing
- CDC: 3 Miami businesses epicenter of 1st US Zika outbreak
- View More »