Photos: High water closes roads throughout Triangle
See photos from WRAL staff and viewers of high water around the Triangle on April 25, 2017.
- After downpour, sunshine to return Wednesday for a warm week
After days of pouring rain and flooding, the Triangle's weather will return to clear skies Tuesday night and into Wednesday.
- Construction to close section of Raleigh's Hillsborough Street through weekend
Hillsborough Street between Brooks Avenue and Faircloth Street will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. on Friday with work expected to be complete by 6 a.m. Monday, May 1.
- As rain ends, flooding threat remains for eastern NC rivers
Although rain was moving out of the Triangle late Tuesday morning, its impact will continue to be felt for the next several days.
- Former Trump aide Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say
President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, appeared to break U.S. law when he failed to seek permission or inform the government about accepting tens of thousands of dollars from Russian organizations after a trip there in 2015, leaders of a House committee investigating possible Russian ties with the Trump campaign said Tuesday.
- Brewery bill finally moves ahead despite opposition
A proposal to let breweries in dry areas of the state sell their products cleared its first hurdle in the House on Tuesday, despite opposition from religious conservatives.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,390.71||+16.56 (+0.70%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||49.64||-0.35 (-0.70%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||120.27||-1.21 (-1.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Compromise could address concerns over class size law
- Wegman's supermarket to anchor Cary's version of North Hills
- Durham police search for vandals wanted for egging cars
- Residents ask Durham City Council to buy back, develop abandoned land
- Manhunt underway for 'armed and dangerous' man in Wayne County
- View More »
- Have You Seen This Video?
- WRAL Morning News
- House panel looks at breaking up school districts
- Immigration-related lawsuits before House panel
- Sky 5 surveys flooded roadways, creeks across Raleigh
- WRAL Noon News
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
4pWRAL Evening News
4pClass size fix on Senate agenda
7p2017 WRAL TechWire Awards
- Mark Your Calendars: Letterland stops at Pullen Park May 6
- Rolesville bakery expands to Wakefield
- 14 stories of motherhood: Listen to Your Mother plans fifth, final year in Raleigh
- Introducing Pigcasso: N.C. Museum of Art's 'pig' has a name
- Duke Health offers $10 sports physicals for teen, tween athletes
- View More »
- 'This was real': Artifacts save Holocaust stories for future
- Woman says Fitbit exploded, caused 2nd degree burns
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- Could marijuana be the answer to rising heroin epidemic?
- Dispose of old medications properly to reduce risk of accidental overdoses
- View More »