Suicide bombers target Istanbul airport, killing at least 28
Several suicide bombers have hit the international terminal of Istanbul's Ataturk airport, killing at least 28 people and wounding some 60 others, Istanbul's governor and other officials said Tuesday.
- State senator indicted over campaign spending
Fletcher Hartsell, the longest serving member of the North Carolina Senate, was indicted by a Wake County grand jury Tuesday on three felony counts of filing false campaign reports.
- Johnston County father arrested, charged with child abuse
Chad Brandon Capps, 28, of 2194 Old Cornwallis Road was charged with child abuse causing serious physical injury.
- NC State's O'Donnell overcomes brain surgery to pursue Olympics
Matt O'Donnell was just a baby when he had surgery to relieve fluid in his brain. The North Carolina State University swimmer had been fine for years until he felt a pop in his neck.
- Cut gas lines cause emergency evacuation in Raleigh neighborhood
Faster internet service is causing major safety concerns in an east Raleigh neighborhood. Crews hit gas lines more than once, causing an emergency evacuation.
- State budget cuts income taxes, raises teacher and state worker salaries
House and Senate negotiators said Monday evening that they have reached a deal on a $22.34 billion state budget for the fiscal year that starts on Friday.
- SUV smashes into Fayetteville Waffle House
- 1 teen killed, 1 injured after being struck by car in Harnett County, officials say
- NC swimmers enjoy US Olympic trials, 'Super Bowl' of swimming
- Gunman pleads guilty to firing shot that killed a child through hotel room wall
- Raleigh man pleads guilty in Scotty McCreery robbery
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,036.09||+35.55 (+1.78%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||44.32||-0.56 (-1.25%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||125.32||-1.36 (-1.07%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Raleigh man to be sentenced in Scotty McCreery robbery
- Proposal to curb insurance company limits on prescriptions in committee
- Explosions reported at Istanbul airport
CompleteWRAL Evening News
- Senate holds first of two budget votes LIVE
10pWRAL Late News
- Millions of Americans may be drinking water with toxic lead levels
- Airport security fix: Better training - for humans and dogs
- Packaged food, eating out elevate sodium intake
- Oakland votes to ban coal shipments, citing health risks
- Cheaper cost, convenience fuel spike in urgent care visits
- View More »