No repeal for Obamacare is defeat for Trump, 'sigh of relief' for Democrats
President Donald Trump and GOP leaders yanked their bill to repeal "Obamacare" off the House floor Friday when it became clear it would fail badly -- after seven years of nonstop railing against the health care law.
- Ex-roommate charged with murder of Fayetteville woman
Cumberland County police arrested and charged Jeffrey Lynne McKinnon, Jr. with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Jennifer Foxx, who was found Tuesday morning near her Fayetteville home.
- Durham woman is reunited with missing wedding dress
The Durham woman, whose husband accidentally donated her wedding dress, now has her dress back.
- Car crashes into school bus north of Pittsboro
A car collided with a school bus on Highway 15-501 north of Pittsboro Friday evening, according to Highway Patrol.
- Enrollment caps mean some Wake students don't attend closest school
Moving into a home near a good school in Wake County doesn't mean children will get to go to that school.
- Virginia man says he almost died from backroom silicone injections
A Virginia man said Friday that he almost died two years ago after receiving silicone injections from a North Carolina woman who was charged this week in connection with the death of a Fayetteville teen.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,343.98||-1.98 (-0.08%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||48.35||+0.07 (+0.15%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||118.86||+0.19 (+0.16%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.