House hunters checking out a vacant home on Durham's Trotter Ridge Road Saturday stumbled over the body of a young woman, police said.
Girl, 4, sneaks out, hops bus in search of 3 a.m. slushie
A 4-year-old girl has grabbed her purple raincoat, slipped out of her house at 3 a.m. and hopped a Philadelphia bus in search of a snack.
- Cousin of scaffolding accident victim is 'disappointed' by company's actions
Five days after three men fell to their deaths as the scaffolding on a downtown Raleigh high-rise crumpled, a family member of one of the victims said he is disappointed in how the company is handling the tragedy.
- 7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
Seven people were injured, some critically, during an early-morning spray of gunfire Saturday at a spring break party on the Florida Panhandle, police said. An Alabama man was quickly apprehended and charged with attempted murder.
- Houston breakfast staple has Duke blue tie
Marcus Davis owns popular Houston restaurant The Breakfast Klub and he is also the uncle of Blue Devil freshman Justise Winslow.
- Painstaking recovery mission at treacherous Alps crash site
The ravine echoes with helicopter rotors, the scrape of metal on stone, the rumble of sliding scree as the remnants of Germanwings Flight 9525 dislodge from the mountainside.
- NC Wanted: Questions surround disappearance of Raleigh woman
Fifteen years after Leah Roberts disappeared, her family and friends continue to search for answers.
More Top News
Men's NCAA Scoreboard
- 'Treetop adventure course' opens Saturday in Wake County
- Workers, others gather to remember victims of scaffolding collapse
- Four charged in string of Fayetteville armed robberies
- Man charged with murder in Spring Lake man's death
- Salvation Army able to feed families after flood of donations
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,061.02||+4.87 (+0.24%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||54.55||+3.72 (+7.32%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||115.06||-0.42 (-0.36%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.