Raleigh man sentenced to 17 years for 2014 Scotty McCreery robbery
A Raleigh man is scheduled to be sentenced on Tuesday morning after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a 2014 home invasion and armed robbery involving American Idol winner Scotty McCreery.
- Lilly Pulitzer store to open in Raleigh's North Hills
Lilly Pulitzer, the popular pastel resortwear brand, announce on Tuesday that it will open a retail store in Raleigh's North Hills shopping center next year.
- Rain clouds peter out late Tuesday afternoon
Rain is in the forecast for most of the day Tuesday as a band of showers works its way across North Carolina.
- Ikea recalls 29 million dressers after 6 kids killed
Ikea is recalling 29 million chests and dressers after six children were killed when the units toppled over and fell on them.
- 1 teen killed, 1 injured after being struck by car in Harnett County, officials say
A 16-year-old boy died and a 15-year-old girl was injured Monday night after being struck by a car in Harnett County, officials said.
- SUV smashes into Fayetteville Waffle House
An SUV slammed into a Fayetteville Waffle House early Tuesday morning, officials said.
- Raleigh man pleads guilty in Scotty McCreery robbery
- Threat of sharks not keeping people from NC beaches
- Millbrook's Dorsey hits full-court shot, lands top play on SportsCenter
- Salon owner feels Raleigh location is unsafe for employees, clients
- Raleigh camp teaches girls life skills through sports
- View More »
- EU leaders plot a future without Britain, demand answers
- Supreme Court ruling imperils abortion laws in many states
- Justice quest goes on after 'Freedom Summer' court cases end
- How Clinton's and Trump's economic prescriptions clash
- Pennsylvania officer shot 7 times is released from hospital
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,020.45||+19.91 (+1.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||44.32||-0.56 (-1.25%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||125.36||-1.32 (-1.04%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- WRAL Morning News
- Raleigh man to be sentenced in Scotty McCreery robbery
NoonWRAL Noon News
1pProposal to curb insurance company limits on prescriptions in committee
4:30pSenate holds first of two budget votes