Prosecutor: 6 officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
A grand jury indicted all six officers charged in the case of Freddie Gray, who died of injuries he suffered in police custody, allowing the state's attorney to press ahead with the most serious charges despite criticism that she was part of an "overzealous prosecution."
- Man at center of Fayetteville private school investigation says he was 'trying to do a good thing'
Paul Conner, a convicted sex offender at the center of an investigation into a Fayetteville private school, said Thursday he was never an employee and was never at the campus during school hours.
- Rice: Balloons also have a scientific purpose
Crowds will gather this weekend for the WRAL Freedom Balloon Fest, but balloons have a long and very important history.
- House budget creates new grants for body cameras
Members of the House voted 109-2 to create a new $5 million grant program for local police departments that want to equip officers with body worn cameras.
- Two Selma residents split $1 million lottery prize
A $20 ticket turned into more than $200,000 for two Selma residents.
- Man injured in Wake Forest shooting
A man was injured Thursday evening in a shooting at 301 W. Chestnut Ave. in Wake Forest, police said.
|—S&P 500||2,130.82||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||61.86||+0.95 (+1.56%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||115.69||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.