- HighSchoolOT.com: Millbrook wins, Wake Forest stays perfect and more from Football Friday
- Fair offers alternative to flooding, worries
In the final weekend of the North Carolina State Fair, many visitors found the combination of food, folks and fun a happy alternative to the worries back home.
- Cooler air makes weekend finally feel like fall
At high school football games and along the midway at the North Carolina State Fair, those who spent time outdoors on Friday evening got a taste of the coming cooldown.
- No. 7 Louisville looks get offense going against NC State
Louisville is determined to get back on the gas against North Carolina State after its high-scoring offense was slowed down by Duke.
- UNC hopes keep pace in ACC's division race vs. Virginia
North Carolina rebounded with a much-needed victory last week at Miami and the No. 22 Tar Heels look to keep pace in the ACC Coastal Division title race when they visit longtime rival Virginia on Saturday.
- South Raleigh flooding renews battle over drainage problems
In the two weeks since Hurricane Matthew hit North Carolina, recovery efforts have focused on flooding in eastern counties, overshadowing the high water some Raleigh businesses experienced.
- Dynamic Pack trio look to learn from sideline study sessions
- UNC junior Theo Pinson out indefinitely after fracturing right foot
- Brownlow: Despite a light ACC schedule, plenty at stake in Week 8
- Footprint Podcast: Virginia Tech finds themselves in control of the Coastal
- Tudor: Va. Tech romp over Miami no help for Heels, but a promising sign for Pack
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,141.16||-0.18 (-0.01%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.51||-0.55 (-1.12%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||120.83||+0.09 (+0.07%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Fair Destination: N.C. Department of Natural and Cultural Resources exhibits
- Weekend Plans: State Fair, Halloween celebrations, fall fun
- Downtown Durham boutique hotel offers 'kids exploration package'
- State Fair: Looking for cheap snacks? Head to Wake FFA concessions
- State Fair: Military Appreciation Day is Wednesday
- View More »