Trubisky, Tar Heels rally past Panthers 37-36 in ACC opener
Mitch Trubisky capped a huge day by throwing a 2-yard touchdown pass to Bug Howard with 2 seconds left to help North Carolina rally past Pittsburgh 37-36 on Saturday.
- Reed kicks game-winning field goal as Duke beats Notre Dame
AJ Reed kicked a 19-yard field goal with 84 seconds left as Duke rallied back from an early two-touchdown deficit to beat Notre Dame 38-35 on Saturday.
- Barbecue joint opens Friday in downtown Raleigh
Bare Bones is located in the old Zinda location on Fayetteville Street.
- Fort Bragg soldier found dead in off-post home
Authorities are investigating the death of a Fort Bragg soldier who was found in his off-post home on Wednesday.
- In Yahoo breach, hackers may seek intelligence, not riches
If a foreign government is behind the massive computer attack that compromised a half billion user accounts at Yahoo, as the company says, the breach could be part of a long-term strategy that's aimed at gathering intelligence rather than getting rich.
- Wake sheriff wants universal policy for transgender students in school locker rooms
Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison is threatening to pull his resource officers from schools if a system-wide policy is not developed regarding transgender students using restrooms and locker rooms.
- Watch Live: RailHawks host Edmonton with playoff hopes in mind
- Wake Forest makes Hoosiers pay for miscues in 33-28 win
- Bell has 273 yards, NC Central holds off Norfolk St. 34-31
- Cook gets rolling, has 267 yards in win over South Florida
- Moore's 257 yard day leads Appalachian St over Akron 45-38
- View More »
- NCGOP head: Charlotte mayor 'a disgrace'
- New challenge says NC congressional maps overly partisan
- New NC body camera law will mean court order required for police video release
- Candidates spend millions over battle for NC's governor's mansion
- Cancellations over HB2 make headlines but barely dent NC economy
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,164.69||-12.49 (-0.57%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||43.27||+0.73 (+1.72%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||127.65||+0.08 (+0.06%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- National Museum of African-American History and Culture opens
- NAACP holds press conference from Charlotte
- Charlotte police hold news conference, provide statement on shooting death of Keith Scott
- WRAL Evening News
- RailHawks host Edmonton with playoff hopes in mind LIVE
10pWRAL Late News
- Iowa braces for flooding with more rain on the way
- Feds push back on states targeting Planned Parenthood funds
- To train doctors, Vermont school shifts to hands-on learning
- 6 Portland health providers give $21.5M for homeless housing
- CDC: 3 Miami businesses epicenter of 1st US Zika outbreak
- View More »