Affordable Care Act could challenge NC budget
State agencies are trying to determine how best to meet the Affordable Care Act mandate to begin providing health coverage to all employees who work 30 hours or more each week without breaking their budgets.
- ER doctor says tortured girl 'had been suffering a long time'
A caseworker who testified Friday at the trial of Jonathan Douglas Richardson, who is accused of torturing and killing 4-year-old Teghan Skiba, said an abuse complaint from Richardson's childhood was an isolated incident.
- Rain moves out; sunshine returns Saturday
The low pressure system that brought cold, wet weather drifted off the East Coast as evening fell and leaves behind a much more pleasant weekend.
- Bragg general's trial a mix of sex, lies, power
With the Pentagon under increased scrutiny over revelations of rampant rape and sexual misconduct within the ranks, a rare court-martial of an Army general - believed to be the most senior member of the U.S. military to face trial on sex assault charges, began Friday at Fort Bragg.
- No. 14 NC State women beat Syracuse 79-63 in ACC
Markeisha Gatling scored a career-high 28 points before leaving with an injury, helping No. 14 North Carolina State beat Syracuse 79-63 in Friday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals.
|▲S&P 500||1,878.04||+1.01 (+0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||104.37||-0.87 (-0.83%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||129.09||-1.08 (-0.83%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Dollar General $5 off $25 coupon for Saturday
- New cash back savings site: Shopmium AND FREE Lindt bar!
- Coupon sources: Where to find coupons for products you actually use!
- FREE King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls with SavingStar e-coupon!
- Harris Teeter & Lowes Foods weekend specials - MILK DEAL!!
- View More »