Erica was reported missing by a relative on July 30, 2013. The relative advised investigators he hadn't seen Erica since November of 2011 when she was 13-years-old.
Police shooting audio appears to back up officer statements
A Charlotte, North Carolina, police officer calls for backup, saying he has spotted a man with a gun and a marijuana joint in his SUV. In follow-up radio traffic, the officer says a suspect has been wounded and is lying on the ground.
- Hurricane Matthew strengthens brushing by Caribbean islands
People in the Dutch Caribbean islands reinforced their homes and stocked up on emergency supplies Thursday as a strengthening Hurricane Matthew took a rare turn through the southern Caribbean ahead of an expected shift to the north.
- Cumberland County remains under flood warning through Sunday
Police were asking Cumberland County residents to stay home Thursday night as flood waters that knocked out power and caused roads to close have forced the closure of Cumberland County schools for a second day.
- New Jersey train station crash kills 1; over 100 hurt
A rush hour commuter train crashed through a barrier at the busy Hoboken station and lurched across the waiting area Thursday morning, killing one person and injuring more than 100 others in a grisly wreck that renewed questions about whether long-delayed automated safety technology could have prevented tragedy.
- White House lashes out at Congress after 9/11 bill vote
The White House lashed out at Congress on Thursday, a day after Republicans and Democrats overwhelmingly overrode President Barack Obama's veto of a bill to allow families of the 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. The White House turned to mockery as top GOP leaders expressed buyer's remorse and vowed to fix the bill.
- Jam sessions break out off stage at Bluegrass Festival
As the International Bluegrass Festival takes over downtown Raleigh this weekend, jam sessions between musicians are breaking out everywhere from the corners of hotel rooms to the streets.
- Payne: Week 5 brings conference play in full force
- NC State waiting on NCAA answer on Yurtseven's eligibility
- Duke RB Jela Duncan out vs Virginia with leg injury
- Rudell: RB usage a major factor for fantasy football in latter weeks
- Panthers RB Stewart out vs. Falcons with hamstring injury
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,151.13||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||42.21||-0.09 (-0.21%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.07||-0.15 (-0.12%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Witnesses recount NJ commuter train crash
- Sky5 surveys damage from heavy rain, flooding
- Sky5 flies over damaged roads, flooding after heavy rains
- Zika travel advisory issued for 11 Southeast Asia countries
- Study: Police using body cameras see huge drop in complaints
- Did landmark laws from Congress enable high drug prices?
- Parks close Halloween ride amid charges of stereotyping
- Proper storage takes bite out of money wasted by food rot
- View More »