18-year-old missing at Sugar Lake found dead, sheriff says
A man who went missing Wednesday at Sugar Lake has been found dead, according to the Chatham County Sheriff's Office.
- Grandparents step in as 'silent voice' of opioid epidemic
Jeanne Connolly, 58, was thinking about retirement. That all changed when her daughter became addicted to opioids and walked away, leaving Connolly to care for her granddaughter, Kevie Grae.
- Relatives of accused killer round out defense case in Granville murder trial
Family members on Tuesday defended the Texas man accused of robbing and killing a Granville County couple almost three years ago.
- Cathedral dome: Landmark exterior hides intricate interior
The dome of Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral has become one of the city's newest landmarks, as it can be seen from many places downtown and across southwest Raleigh.
- Camp where 5-year-old drowned operated without license, will be shut down
The camp where a 5-year-old drowned was found to be operating without a license and is being shut down, according to officials.
- Charlie Gard's parents ask court to let him die at home
Charlie Gard's parents know their treasured son is about to die. They have one final wish — to take him home, put him to bed and kiss him goodbye.
- Trump: Nation closer to liberation from 'Obamacare'
- Official: Driver in smuggling attempt part of larger group
- Trump shows the Boy Scouts how to start a political fire
- 10 white caskets and memories: Funeral honors flood victims
- Trump cranks up heat on Sessions, says "time will tell" fate
- View More »
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,477.13||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||46.01||-0.98 (-2.09%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||118.92||-0.39 (-0.33%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Trial of accused killer of Granville couple (part 1)
Available SoonHighSchoolOT.com Football Kickoff