Duke women hope to keep leprechaun from dancing in ACC final
The Irish won by 21 points in Durham and 11 points in South Bend in two meetings with Duke so far this season.
- Duke Energy: Some power outages could extend into next week
Some Duke Energy customers in the Triangle who lost power during the latest round of winter weather could be without it until as late as Tuesday, company officials said Saturday afternoon.
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers checked
International intelligence agencies joined the investigation Sunday into two passengers who boarded the missing Boeing 777 jetliner with stolen passports, as Malaysian authorities said radar images showed the plane may have turned back before vanishing.
- Man mourns, worries after stabbing that split family
Kenyon Evans is caught in the middle - mourning his mother-in-law and defending his son.
- NC licenses, IDs to carry veteran designation
Qualified North Carolina military veterans may now carry the designation of veteran on their driver licenses and identification cards.
- HighSchoolOT: State basketball championships are set
On the boys side, Apex and Hunt are headed to state title games. The Southeast Raleigh and Chapel Hill girls will vie for titles as well.
|▲S&P 500||1,878.04||+1.01 (+0.05%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||104.37||-0.87 (-0.83%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||129.09||-1.08 (-0.83%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Rite Aid deals 3/9: Peeps, makeup, razors and more
- Reminder: Free Krispy Kreme doughnut on Sunday!
- Walgreens deals 3/9: Milk, Colgate toothpaste (FREE!), Xtra laundry detergent, orange juice & more!
- CVS deals 3/9: Lancaster caramel candy, Coke, Suave, Almay, Stayfree, Huggies & more!
- What's for dinner this weekend?
- View More »