The Orange County Sheriff's Office is investigating after deputies fatally shot a man late Saturday night at a home in Efland.
AP source: Trump's revised travel ban targets same countries
A draft of President Donald Trump's revised immigration ban targets the same seven countries listed in his original executive order and exempts travelers who already have a visa to travel to the U.S., even if they haven't used it yet.
- NC State's Gottfried hopes for final flurry before his exit
North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried knows he's out of a job at the end of the season. He's just hoping to help his Wolfpack put together a final flurry.
- UNC-Charlotte QB Kevin Olsen arrested on rape charges
University of North Carolina at Charlotte student-athlete Kevin Olsen, the younger brother of Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen, was arrested Sunday on rape and sexual assault charges.
- 'He brought us together': NC teen battling cancer gets surprise car show
RJ Swinney, a Monroe, N.C. teen who is battling cancer, got the surprise of a lifetime Sunday when hundreds of car enthusiasts visited his home.
- Passenger dead, driver injured after train strikes car in Fayetteville
One person died early Sunday when a train struck a disabled car that was stalled on railroad tracks.
- Two officers, two others hurt when pickup truck hits Fayetteville police cruiser
Two Fayetteville police officers and two other people were taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center Sunday night after a police cruiser was involved in a wreck on Cedar Creek Road.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,351.16||+3.94 (+0.17%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||53.11||-0.03 (-0.06%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||117.68||-0.40 (-0.34%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Ramp from I-40W to Lake Wheeler closes for week of Fortify construction
- Man tells 911 operator he's going to shoot brother, cooperate with deputies
- NC Wanted: No arrests 9 years after Christmastime death of Sampson County mother
- Man convicted of 1993 World Trade Center bomb plot dies in Butner prison
- ESL teacher: 'Only way to go is forward' on immigration issues
- View More »
- Trump says remark about Sweden referred to something on TV
- AP Exclusive: Hundreds of Texans may have voted improperly
- US vice president visits former Nazi concentration camp
- Do you realize how unhealthy your kids' favorite foods are?
- Americans on Presidents Day: Admiration, fear mark holiday
- View More »