About 20 runners from the Triangle are in Boston getting ready for Monday's Boston Marathon. Many are running for those injured and killed after a bomb exploded at the race's finish line last year.
Missing Angier girl found safe in Virginia
A 10-month-old Angier girl who was the subject of an Amber Alert on Saturday has been found safe, Durham police said Sunday.
- James, Wade lead Heat past Bobcats 99-88 in Game 1
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade added 23 and the Miami Heat used a late charge to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 99-88 on Sunday in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
Officials say a 16-year-old boy is "lucky to be alive" and unharmed after flying from California to Hawaii stowed away in a plane's wheel well, surviving cold temperatures at 38,000 feet and a lack of oxygen.
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
South Korean President Park Geun-hye said Monday that the captain and some crew members of the sunken ferry committed "unforgivable, murderous behavior," while criticism of her own government's handling of the disaster grew.
- As Wake church rebuilds from fire, Easter message unchanged
It's customary for St. Luke The Evangelist Catholic Church, just north of Raleigh, to have simultaneous Easter services at 10:30 a.m. One is usually in the sanctuary, and the other is in the fellowship hall. But a fire destroyed the sanctuary earlier this year, forcing Father Rob Staley to move one of the services to the grotto.
- Sub search for missing jet two-thirds complete
As the search continued off the coast of Australia for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet on Monday, the airline announced another plane bound for India was forced to make an emergency landing after one of its tires burst on takeoff.
- Nearly 96,000 lbs of Oscar Mayer Classic Wieners recalled
- High Point husband, 31, died in Raleigh half-marathon
- Bragg same-sex couples part of effort to overturn gay marriage ban
- Architectural style makes comeback in Boylan Heights
- Despite court order, gunfire still sounds at Harnett shooting range
- View More »
|—S&P 500||1,864.85||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||106.06||+0.85 (+0.81%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||124.75||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com