Police searching for 15-year-old who went missing during Benson Mule Days event
The Johnston County Sheriff's Office is seeking public assistance in locating a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Saturday.
- CBO: Number of insured 'reduced by millions' under GOP health bill
The Congressional Budget Office has released a partial score of the GOP's plan to repeal Obamacare, saying the Graham-Cassidy bill would reduce the budget deficit by at least $133 billion but millions of people would lose comprehensive health insurance.
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Fayetteville shooting
Fayetteville police were conducting a homicide investigation after one man was killed and another was injured Monday night.
- Baby left on side of Oklahoma freeway in car seat with cash
A 1-month-old baby found on the side of an Oklahoma interstate in a car seat stuffed with $5,500 in cash and a birth certificate was in state custody Monday as authorities continued to investigate why the boy was abandoned.
- Ordnance washes up on North Carolina's Outer Banks
Officials say two different pieces of World War II-era ordnance have washed up on North Carolina's Outer Banks.
- DMV plans new fees to to reinstate driver's licenses early
The state Division of Motor Vehicles will start charging new fees as high as $450 soon for people who want to end a driver's license suspension early.
- Man charged with first-degree murder in Nash County stabbing
- Kids push for death penalty for men charged in mother's death
- Clayton man, WWII vet celebrates 100 years
- Hillsborough police searching for man who robbed hotel
- 20 candidates, 7 seats: Future of Raleigh at stake in Oct. 10 election
- View More »
- Weekly Wrap: Some decisions easier than others
- Commission delays decision on moving Confederate statues
- Legislative leaders warn Cooper, commission on Confederate statue removal
- State directs Chemours to provide bottled water to 11 nearby homeowners
- Cooper to veto GenX money, repeal of plastic bag ban
- View More »
- 5 places to take the kids during this week's Wide Open Bluegrass in Raleigh
- Raleigh's newest playground has big dinosaur bouncy rider, zip line; official opening is Saturday
- Raleigh Little Theatre gears up for 'Grace for President'
- With new owner, Flour Power's North Hills location plans more camps, programs for kids, those with special needs, seniors
- Museum of Life and Science prepares to say goodbye to its red wolf family, preps for transfer to New York
- View More »
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,496.66||-5.56 (-0.22%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||54.84||+0.25 (+0.46%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||124.53||+1.29 (+1.05%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.