Millions of Americans are expected to head to the stores for holiday gift shopping on Thanksgiving in what's quickly becoming a new holiday tradition.
Coast Guard rescues injured boater off N.C. coast
A North Carolina-based U.S. Coast Guard crew Thursday morning rescued a 62-year-old man injured on his sailboat overnight far off the coast of Kill Devil Hills.
- Donations, volunteers fuel Durham mission's Thanksgiving meal
Hundreds of volunteers worked through the night to serve a massive meal for the needy that has become a long-standing holiday tradition.
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
Want to save some cash while holiday shopping? The best tool can be a smartphone packed with the right apps.
- Trooper: 'We do have hearts'
For the past five years, North Carolina State Trooper Marc Cerbone has spent most of Thanksgiving Day patrolling the interstates as holiday commuters rush to their destinations.
- Cumberland family spends first Thanksgiving without slain father
The Stocks family mourn the loss of their father, James Stocks, who was found shot to death inside his home days before Thanksgiving.
- Ferguson gives thanks after a quiet night
Protesters in Ferguson pressed pause Thursday as the city welcomed Thanksgiving, decorating boarded-up storefronts with some Dr. Seuss inspiration and gathering for church services — a stark contrast to previous days of outrage over the grand jury decision in the Michael Brown case.
- Black Friday is becoming more like Black Thursday
- Pair arrested in killings of two elderly Cumberland County men
- Man convicted of rape, burglary hopes NC innocence commission will set him free
- Willoughby: Grand jury deciding Ferguson case was right move
- Ft. Bragg soldier killed in Afghanistan
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,072.83||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||73.70||-0.58 (-0.78%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||115.16||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com