Body found in Neuse River in Smithfield
A body was pulled from the Neuse River in Johnston County Tuesday afternoon.
- Flooding causes stress, anxiety for Matthew victims
Sunday and Monday's flooding, while alarming for all central North Carolina residents, was extremely concerning for Cumberland County residents, many of who are still rebuilding from Hurricane Matthew's damage.
- Fort Bragg soldier, veteran accused of shooting service dog to death
A Fort Bragg Soldier and his girlfriend are accused of shooting the woman's medical service dog.
- Water recedes at Crabtree Valley Mall after day of closure
Heavy rain throughout the Triangle that flooded roads will eventually trail off Tuesday, but it could bring another inch of precipitation to an already soaked region.
- Documents: Teen abused by mom before kidnapping by teacher
A 15-year-old Tennessee girl who authorities say was kidnapped by her teacher had endured months of abuse at the hands of her mother, according to court documents, making her particularly vulnerable to an adult predator.
- Photos: High water closes roads throughout Triangle
See photos from WRAL staff and viewers of high water around the Triangle on April 25, 2017.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,388.61||+14.46 (+0.61%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||49.64||-0.35 (-0.70%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||120.25||-1.23 (-1.01%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Construction to close section of Raleigh's Hillsborough Street through weekend
- Fayetteville police: Man charged in fatal apartment shooting
- Lawmakers override Cooper again; combine elections, ethics oversight
- Bragg soldier found dead in off-post home; Fayetteville police investigating
- Compromise could address concerns over class size law
- View More »
- Have You Seen This Video?
- WRAL Morning News
- House panel looks at breaking up school districts
- Immigration-related lawsuits before House panel
- Sky 5 surveys flooded roadways, creeks across Raleigh
Available SoonClass size fix on Senate agenda
- UNC's Joel Berry II withdraws from NBA Draft, will return for senior season
- NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire after season
- From play-wrecker to play-writer, Greg Ellis raising curtain on second career
- Golf's ruling bodies move to limit video evidence
- Working overtime: Extra hockey may take its toll on players
- View More »
- Need a sitter? More babysitter 'speed dating' events planned
- Rainy Day Fun: Check our list of indoor playgrounds, fun centers
- Mark Your Calendars: Letterland stops at Pullen Park May 6
- Rolesville bakery expands to Wakefield
- 14 stories of motherhood: Listen to Your Mother plans fifth, final year in Raleigh
- View More »