Vikings stop Newton, snap Panthers' home win streak 22-10
The Minnesota Vikings keep finding ways to overcome injuries —and keep finding ways to win football games.
- Rev. Barber: Charlotte protests are 'needed and justified'
The NAACP has been outspoken in its calls for changes in the way African-American communities are treated by police and Sunday in Goldsboro, members gathered to discuss a broad spectrum of tensions.
- Authorities investigating sexual assault at N.C. State Bell Tower
North Carolina State University officials are investigating after a sexual assault was reported Saturday night near the Memorial Bell Tower.
- 3 killed when 2 small planes collide, crash in New York
Officials say three people have been killed following an air collision and crash of two small planes just south of Buffalo, New York.
- Man dies in motorcycle crash on NCSU campus
A man died Saturday night after crashing his motorcycle into an SUV on the North Carolina State University campus.
- Mother uncovers lasting impact of baby son's organ donation
An ultrasound showed one of Sarah Gray's unborn twins was missing part of his brain, a fatal birth defect. His brother was born healthy but Thomas lived just six days. Latching onto hope for something positive to come from heartache, Gray donated some of Thomas' tissue for scientific research — his eyes, his liver, his umbilical cord blood.
- As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd champion women
- At least 26 killed in Aleppo as UN meets over Syria
- US terror attacks' common denominator: Anwar al-Awlaki
- Pentagon chief is expert on nukes but says little about them
- Lengthy jury selection in Charleston church shootings begins
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,164.69||-12.49 (-0.57%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||43.27||+0.73 (+1.72%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||127.65||+0.08 (+0.06%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.