Two explosions have rocked Istanbul's Ataturk airport, killing at least 10 people and wounding around 20 others, Turkey's justice minister and another official said Tuesday.
State budget cuts income taxes, raises teacher and state worker salaries
House and Senate negotiators said Monday evening that they have reached a deal on a $22.34 billion state budget for the fiscal year that starts on Friday.
- Johnston County father arrested, charged with child abuse
Chad Brandon Capps, 28, of 2194 Old Cornwallis Road was charged with child abuse causing serious physical injury.
- Steady rain to slow, clear Tuesday afternoon
The steady rain that soaked the Triangle through mid-day Tuesday will wind down as the afternoon wears on, and the sun could even peek out before the day is done, WRAL meteorologist Nate Johnson said.
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history, has died at 64
Pat Summitt, the winningest coach in Division I college basketball history who lifted the women's game to national prominence during her 38-year career at Tennessee, died Tuesday. She was 64.
- Raleigh man sentenced to 17 years for 2014 Scotty McCreery robbery
A Raleigh man is scheduled to be sentenced on Tuesday morning after pleading guilty to charges stemming from a 2014 home invasion and armed robbery involving American Idol winner Scotty McCreery.
- Lilly Pulitzer store to open in Raleigh's North Hills
Lilly Pulitzer, the popular pastel resortwear brand, announce on Tuesday that it will open a retail store in Raleigh's North Hills shopping center next year.
- Gunman pleads guilty to firing shot that killed a child through hotel room wall
- Raleigh man pleads guilty in Scotty McCreery robbery
- Threat of sharks not keeping people from NC beaches
- Millbrook's Dorsey hits full-court shot, lands top play on SportsCenter
- Salon owner feels Raleigh location is unsafe for employees, clients
- View More »
- Brownlow: Pregnancy and sports
- Footprint Podcast: ACC shuffles media day... for the better
- Meneses leads Mudcats through first half at plate, sets example before promotion
- Top-ranked Jason Day skipping Rio Olympics because of Zika
- Buddy Ryan, NFL coach and defensive mastermind, dies at 85
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,036.09||+35.55 (+1.78%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||44.32||-0.56 (-1.25%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||125.32||-1.36 (-1.07%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Raleigh man to be sentenced in Scotty McCreery robbery
- Proposal to curb insurance company limits on prescriptions in committee
- Explosions reported at Istanbul airport