Durham woman searches for missing wedding dress
A Durham woman is begging for help to find her wedding dress after her new husband accidentally donated it to a thrift store.
- Cooper backs off demand for 'clean repeal' of HB2
One day before the anniversary of the passage of House Bill 2, Gov. Roy Cooper is softening his call for a so-called "clean repeal" of the controversial state law on LGBT rights and transgender bathroom access.
- Former Rocky Mount police officer charged with murder
A former Rocky Mount Police officer is one of two people charged in the shooting death of a 17-year-old on Tuesday, authorities said.
- Police: Parents delay help for wounded boy to scrub evidence
The parents of a 9-year-old boy who was shot in the head in their Phoenix home put off calling 911 as they cleaned up evidence in multiple rooms of the house, police said Wednesday, calling it a case that "shocks your conscience."
- Man shot in head during drive-by shooting in Fayetteville
A man was in critical condition Wednesday after a drive-by shooting in Fayetteville.
- House votes to override Cooper veto of partisan judicial elections bill
House members voted primarily along party lines Wednesday to override Gov. Roy Cooper's veto of legislation that would require anyone seeking election to a trial court judgeship to run under a party label.
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,348.45||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||49.23||+0.05 (+0.10%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||118.83||+0.29 (+0.24%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Ex-pharmacy exec convicted in deadly meningitis outbreak
- Illinois high school assigns prom dates so no one is left out
- LAPD: Latinos report fewer sex crimes amid immigration fears
- 'Oh, my God': Day care worker denies force-feeding babies
- Ryan's legacy as speaker on line with health care vote
- View More »
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Day 3: Confirmation hearing continues for Neil Gorsuch
- Autism treatment coverage before House panel
- Part 2: Gorsuch confirmation hearing continues
- House panel debates gun bills
- Duke freshman Tatum declares for NBA Draft
- North Carolina FC christens 2017 with 2-1 friendly loss to Atlas
- Times are a-changing as North Carolina FC readies to open 2017 season
- No. 1 seed Tar Heels aiming to remain dominant on the boards
- NC State's Held looks to defend ACC record and return to Team USA
- View More »
- Missed, not missing: Simmons' withdrawal sparks fascination
- New downtown Raleigh oyster bar will have its own style
- 11 animated Disney classics you didn't know were being remade
- Chuck Berry's final studio album to be released in June
- Why does Marvel's 'Iron Fist' divide audiences and critics?
- View More »