Highs will reach upper 70s, 80s for much of the week
Temperatures across the viewing area will approach highs of 80 degrees on Monday, and, according to WRAL meteorologist Elizabeth Gardner, the heat will last all week.
- 'Still one of us': 92-year-old gets Purple Heart from WWII
A 92-year-old North Carolina man has finally received the Purple Heart he earned more than 70 years ago while fighting in Belgium during World War II.
- CBC OPINION
Editorial Cartoon: 'I've got bigger fish to fry'
Editorial and political cartoons from Dennis Draughon, Capitol Broadcasting's editorial cartoonist.
- Officials: Body found in water at Lake Michie near Durham
A body was pulled from Lake Michie Sunday morning, according to officials.
- GOP controls federal government but struggles to govern
The Republican Party of "no" for Democrat Barack Obama's eight years is having a hard time getting to "yes" in the early Donald Trump era.
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
Two teenage girls were barred by a gate agent from boarding a United Airlines flight from Denver to Minneapolis on Sunday because they were wearing leggings, according to a spokesman for the airline.
More Top News
|—S&P 500||2,343.98||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.26||-0.09 (-0.19%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||118.86||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- All American Marathon gives runners a tour of Fort Bragg
- Toddler, infant found stabbed to death in Hoke County; father charged
- Raleigh murder suspect commits suicide in jail, officials say
- UNC-Chapel hill students raise over $420,000 for UNC Children's Hospital
- 'The door of happiness opened:' Refugee family builds life in the Triangle
- View More »
- Kids, seniors to learn together at new nonprofit Durham preschool
- Kid Volunteers: Launching a book drive for Book Harvest
- Easter Bunny Express planned at state transportation museum
- Weekend Plans: Harlem Globetrotters, Easter Bunny visits, family theater, more
- Easy Experiment: Invisible ink
- View More »