Insurance commissioner apologizes for 'fat women' Facebook post
New North Carolina Insurance Commissioner Mike Causey apologized Monday for sharing a meme on social media this weekend mocking women who took part in the women's march in Washington, D.C.
- Father: 18-year-old was 'content with her life' before machete attack
An 18-year-old who was attacked by a man with a machete has returned home from the hospital to face a long road to recovery.
- Scorecard: Bulk of Trump's "Day One" promises unfulfilled
As a candidate, Donald Trump set a sweeping "Day One" agenda.
- North Carolina couple who lost 2 boys in wreck to have twins
A North Carolina couple who lost their two sons in a wreck in 2015 has announced they are expecting twins.
- March organizers hope to keep people involved on various fronts
Hundreds of thousands of people marched in cities around the world this weekend demanding their voices be heard in the White House. Now that the events are over, however, many are asking what happens next.
- As food scene grows, Triangle is hungry for more
Triangle Restaurant Week has been around for a decade and, in that time, the food scene has grown and the Triangle still isn't full.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,265.20||-6.11 (-0.27%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||51.80||+0.35 (+0.68%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.79||+0.74 (+0.64%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- 'The windows exploded': Storm death toll at 20 in the South
- Trump admin backs off pledge of immediate immigration change
- Senate panel narrowly backs Trump's choice for top diplomat
- US fights Microsoft's bid to tell users when feds take data
- Trump moves to pull US out of big Asia trade deal
- View More »
- Election officials say they're registering more voters through DMV, social service agencies
- McCrory didn't hand over social media keys to Cooper
- Weekly Wrap: Beginnings and no endings
- Court battle over NC education powers to take place in June
- Cooper blocks bonus payment to outgoing McCrory administration officials
- View More »