Sirk, Duke hold on to beat Wake Forest 27-21
Duke was in this spot before, needing only a special-teams tackle with no time left to wrap up an important victory.
- Small Business Saturday continues to grow in popularity
Small Business Saturday began six years ago as a way to encourage people to shop at locally owned businesses.
- Oval Park Grille helps sponsor Durham school's compost project
E.K. Powe in Durham has been spearheading an effort to be more conscious of sustainability in their lunch program since 2014.
- Two men stabbed in Apex
Authorities said two men were stabbed near Ada and 3rd streets in Apex Saturday evening.
- More deaths blamed on wintry storm moving through central US
A slow-moving wintry storm system that has been blamed for more than a dozen deaths began moving eastward out of Texas on Saturday but kept coating some states to the north in ice, making driving dangerous.
- Powerball winner gives $680,000 to Shallotte church
Marie Holmes, winner of $88 million in March playing Powerball, made a Christmas gift of $680,000 to the church she has attended since she was a girl.
- Hamstrung by Congress, Obama tries to clinch climate pact
- Putin orders sanctions against Turkey after downing of jet
- Carson after tour: Syrian refugees don't want to come to US
- Pope to visit Central African Republic's divided capital
- Hollande, activists gear up for critical climate talks
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,090.11||+1.24 (+0.06%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||39.65||-0.16 (-0.40%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||101.25||-1.21 (-1.18%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.