An Amber Alert issued Tuesday afternoon for a missing 2-month-old in Guilford County was canceled just before 8:30 p.m.
Man with sons in arms dies in leap from bridge; boys survive
A man died after jumping off a highway bridge with his two toddler sons in his arms, yet the boys survived the 100-foot plunge into a wooded area and are expected to make a full recovery.
- Complaints hit accuracy of NC touch-screen voting machines
North Carolina's elections board says it's received a smattering of complaints about electronic voting machines getting things wrong, but nothing outside the norm for a presidential election year.
- Bottled water, hotel rooms, rental cars: State investigates price gouging after Hurricane Matthew
The North Carolina Consumer Protection Division has questions for four businesses accused of jacking up prices as the state dealt with Hurricane Matthew.
- No voter ID this year doesn't mean no argument over it
In Edgecombe County, where nearly 58 percent of the population is black, the state's now-nullified voter ID law is more than a black-and-white issue.
- Man charged in deadly I-440 wrong-way crash could face 17 years in jail
The man charged in a deadly wrong-way crash on Interstate 440 made his first court appearance Tuesday afternoon at the Wake County Justice Center.
- Opening date in sight for Franklin Medical Center
It's been one year since Franklin Medical Center closed its doors and county officials are optimistic the facility will soon reopen under new management.
- Anger still flares after judge OKs Volkswagen emissions deal
- Trump, GOP look to 'Obamacare' report as comeback lifeline
- 2 killed in police confrontation outside Maryland motel room
- Official: Tire treads worn on bus in fatal California crash
- Police: Oklahoma man wanted for violent crimes had hit list
- View More »
- Some NC schools could get calendar relief in wake of Hurricane Matthew
- Wake early voting numbers up despite fewer polling places
- Clinton in Raleigh: 'I don't recognize the America my opponent talks about'
- Talk of rigged elections sparks fear of confrontations at polling sites
- Weekly Wrap: In home stretch
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,143.16||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||48.15||+0.07 (+0.15%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||121.47||+0.91 (+0.75%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.