Sunday storms bring chance for severe weather
Fog early Saturday morning obscured normal visibility around the Triangle ahead of rain and potentially severe storms to finish out the weekend.
- Organizers estimate 17,000 gather in Raleigh for Women's March
Thousands of people on Saturday gathered in downtown Raleigh for the Women's March to express concern about the future of women's rights under President Donald Trump's administration.
- No. 9 North Carolina beats Boston College 90-82
Kennedy Meeks scored 20 points with nine rebounds and Justin Jackson scored 22 points for No. 9 North Carolina on Saturday to lead the Tar Heels to a 90-82 victory over Boston College.
- Police search for suspect in six Fayetteville Asian restaurant burglaries
Fayetteville police are asking for the public's help to find a suspect involved in a string of burglaries at Asian restaurants.
- World jittery about Trump's 'America first' inaugural speech
President Donald Trump's inaugural speech promised "America first" policy led by a forceful executive, in contrast to the coalition building and international conferences which have featured strongly in past administrations.
- Our TakeBrownlow: Triangle ACC teams try to avoid traps this weekend
Wake's awful on the road, Boston College is just awful period and Miami is always frisky - so can NC State, North Carolina and Duke respectively take care of opponents they should be favored against? And can Florida State help solidify its status as one of the best teams in the ACC by knocking off yet another ranked opponent?
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,271.31||+7.62 (+0.34%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||51.45||-0.77 (-1.47%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.05||+0.28 (+0.24%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Durham company archives presidential social media posts to preserve history
- 'Make America Kind Again': Durham man's initiative promotes kindness across Triangle
- Career criminal charged in eastern NC bank robbery spree
- Camp Lejeune colonel faces new sexual assault charges, official say
- Driverless cars to be tested on Wake toll road
- View More »
- Weekly Wrap: Beginnings and no endings
- Court battle over NC education powers to take place in June
- Cooper blocks bonus payment to outgoing McCrory administration officials
- NC veterans will escort Vietnam War helicopters through Inaugural Parade
- Tillis: Trump wants results, Congress needs to produce
- View More »
- Is your child's teething toy filled with mold?
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic 'Beauty and the Beast' ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- As Trump takes the oath, many voters still can't believe it
- California scientist names moth species after Donald Trump
- Freeze-dried food and 1 bathroom: 6 simulate Mars in dome
- View More »