A teenager sustained life-threatening injuries Sunday when she was shot inside a Garner apartment.
21-year-old dies after shooting at Red Roof Inn
A man has died from the injuries he sustained in a shooting at a hotel in Durham on Sunday.
- Cooper: 'I'm ready to compromise to erase' HB2
Gov. Roy Cooper on Sunday urged Republican lawmakers to return to the negotiating table to work on a repeal to House Bill 2.
- Fire starts overnight at NC meat plant, crews battle flames for hours
Firefighters battled heavy flames Saturday night at a meat processing plant in Duplin County.
- 2 officers hit by fleeing vehicle suffer minor injuries
Charlotte detectives say they've arrested a man whose vehicle struck a police offer and a state Alcohol Law Enforcement while trying to flee from authorities.
- Reports: 2 Fort Bragg soldiers died on the same day
The death of Specialist Johnathon D. Poole occurred on the same day as the death of another Fort Bragg soldier, 26-year-old Ciara L. Harris, who had suffered from a brief illness.
- What popular tax breaks are at risk if GOP overhauls taxes?
When Republicans say they want to lower taxes and get rid of loopholes to make up the lost revenue, they're talking about eliminating some very popular tax breaks enjoyed by millions of people.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,367.34||+3.53 (+0.15%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||53.95||+0.47 (+0.88%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||119.70||+0.76 (+0.64%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- The Latest: Kyle Busch spins, wipes out teammates, Earnhardt
- Elliott on the Daytona 500 pole again, alongside Earnhardt
- Duke, NC State women earn double byes in ACC Tournament; UNC gets No. 14 seed
- Flames on roll entering matchup against Hurricanes
- Payne: NC State's emotional home finale fitting for season
- View More »
- House member makes another run at 'puppy mill' regulations
- Physicians decry NC 'abortion reversal' bill
- Cooper asks court to protect cabinet from legislative subpoenas
- As HB2 repeal co-sponsor abandons bill, backers, opponents trade jabs
- Group led by Duke Energy CEO backs HB2 compromise effort
- View More »