Officials are searching Sunday for a suspect they consider "armed and dangerous."
Police: 2 dead after Fayetteville shooting
Officials with the Fayetteville Police Department said two people died early Sunday in a shooting in an apartment complex.
- Missouri man arrested in Fayetteville after 3-year search
A three-year search for a Missouri man wanted for kidnapping his son ended Saturday in Fayetteville.
- Bus routes, meal prices change for first day of school
An estimated 159,000 students in Wake County will return to school on Monday morning.
- Officials concerned over whitewater center reopening
State and local elected officials have expressed concerns that the U.S. National Whitewater Center has reopened its channels less than two months after a rafter died from a brain-eating amoeba and with no new regulations in place.
- Can Clinton save health overhaul from its mounting problems?
With the hourglass running out for his administration, President Barack Obama's health care law is struggling in many parts of the country. Double-digit premium increases and exits by big-name insurers have caused some to wonder whether "Obamacare" will go down as a failed experiment.
- Woman visiting friend in Raleigh attacked by male pit bull
A woman was visiting a friend in Raleigh Friday evening when she was attacked by a pit bull, according to police.
- Friends, colleagues to remember slain Mississippi nuns
- Trump warns of regulations, taxes harming family farmers
- Italy investigates quake buildings, checking for code fraud
- Syrian rebels advance on Kurds as Turkish strikes kill 35
- 2 United pilots suspected of being drunk arrested in Glasgow
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,169.04||-3.43 (-0.16%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||45.28||+0.03 (+0.07%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.05||-0.18 (-0.14%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Nine back-to-school tips to help parents bridge the chasm between home and classroom
- Is your relationship struggling? 4 tips to make your love last
- Locally transmitted Zika virus infects 41 in Singapore
- Mussels disappearing from New England waters, scientists say
- Parenting series - Respect or obedience, which do you really want?
- View More »