Gov. Pat McCrory has called the General Assembly back to work on Dec. 13 to address issues related to recovering from Hurricane Matthew.
Residents line up to see wildfire-ravaged city; 13 dead
People in cars and trucks rolled into the wildfire-ravaged city of Gatlinburg on Friday to get a first look at what remained of their homes and businesses, and a mayor raised the death toll to 13, including a woman who died of a heart attack during the firestorm.
- Our TakeTudor: Just call 'em the Carolina Cowboys
Dak Prescott is the new Cam Newton, or at least this season's version thereof. Jason Witten has morphed into Greg Olsen and Dez Bryant into a combo platter of Ted Ginn and Corey Brown. Ezekiel Elliott is the hottest thing since dab dancing.
- Police: 2 shot to death at hotel near Crabtree Valley Mall
Raleigh police said two people were killed in a shooting Friday morning at a hotel near Crabtree Valley Mall.
- Duke University approves Penn's Vincent Price as school's 10th president
Duke University on Friday announced it had approved the hiring of a new president just eight months after the school's current president said he would be stepping down.
- Ford recalls 680,000 cars; seat belts may not hold in crash
Ford is recalling more than 680,000 midsize sedans mainly in North America because the front seat belts may not hold people in a crash.
- Busy Bee is closing, new concept moving in
Before Busy Bee closes, it will be celebrating will special keg releases from the cellar throughout the month.
- Increased impaired boating penalties among 12 new laws
- Officer injured in shooting at Raleigh condo complex was hit by friendly fire
- Triangle Foodie News: Several restaurants aim to open by year end
- Mayor: Buyouts will have 'devastating effect' on Princeville
- NCHSAA approves baseball pitch count, football skill development changes
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,189.22||-1.86 (-0.08%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||49.35||+4.55 (+10.16%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||112.09||+0.55 (+0.49%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- Officials: 90% of burned area near Gatlinburg has been searched
- WRAL Noon News
4pWRAL Evening News
7pWRAL is live at the annual lighting of the Lucky Strike Tower in Durham