The wife of a former state trooper says the state stalled on providing benefits for her husband after a brain injury suffered while on the job.
Durham is boarding up homes without the boards
The city of Durham is ditching plywood for plastic when it comes to boarding up vacant homes.
- Glenwood South looks to add zip to crosswalks
A Raleigh neighborhood wants to get creative with the white lines on its streets that designate crosswalks.
- Lopez: Firearms behind rise in Durham violent crime
Overall violent crime in Durham has increased 22 percent when compared to this time last year.
- In Arkansas, Huckabee poised to launch 2nd White House bid
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is preparing another bid for the Republican presidential nomination, eight years after his first efforts to expand on the support of evangelical Christians helped him win eight states in the 2008 primaries.
- Pedestrian dies after being hit by tractor-trailer in Moore County
An unidentified pedestrian died early Tuesday after being hit by a tractor-trailer on U.S. Highway 1 in Moore County, according to the State Highway Patrol.
- Wake County deputy involved in wreck; injuries non-life threatening
A Wake County Sheriff's Office deputy suffered non-life threatening injuries after a wreck at Smithfield Road and Knightdale Boulevard Monday night.
- NYPD officer with promising career dies from gunshot wound
- Couple's dream beach wedding interrupted by rescue chopper
- Nepali police dig bodies from village and trekking route
- Kerry visits Somalia; 1st such trip for a secretary of state
- Pentagon accused of withholding information about sex crimes
- View More »
- Best Mexican restaurants to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
- Obama jokes with Letterman about post-retirement life
- Going inside Big Bird, a film takes wing with Caroll Spinney
- Lawyer says Joni Mitchell may be released from hospital soon
- A name for Britain's new princess: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,114.49||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||62.85||+0.62 (+1.00%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||114.10||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com