Trial begins for Raleigh brothers linked to violent home invasions
Jury selection began Monday in the trial of two brothers accused in a series of violent home invasions in Raleigh more than a year ago, including one in which a woman was sexually assaulted and her husband left paralyzed from a gunshot wound to the spine.
- McCrory: 'Keep politics out' of coal ash decision
Attorney General Roy Cooper, who is expected to challenge Gov. Pat McCrory in 2016, says he's opposed to allowing Duke Energy to charge utility customers for the removal of its coal ash ponds.
- Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges
A military judge declined Monday to dismiss sexual assault charges against an Army general after reviewing what he said was evidence that political considerations influenced the military's handling of the case.
- Mamas, don't let your Cowboys endorse legislative candidates
Until Monday afternoon, Rep. Larry Pittman's campaign endorsement page was populated by individuals with the same names as famous players for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Why T.J. Warren should be ACC Player of the Year
TJ Warren scored over 40 points in back-to-back games as NC State struggles to cling on to the NCAA Tournament bubble.
- Evans' Apex career reaches climax in state championship
After one of the most successful careers ever at Apex High School, T.J. Evans has one game left as a Cougar - and he can win a state championship.
|▼S&P 500||1,877.17||-0.87 (-0.05%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||104.98||+0.61 (+0.58%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||129.13||+0.04 (+0.03%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- New printable coupons: Freschetta pizza, Mars Bites, Vanity Fair Napkins, tea, toothpaste and more!
- Designer Consignors Women's Consignment Event starts 3/13
- Carlie C's deals 3/10: Pork roast, London broil, Sirloin steak, Coke, Nutella, peanut butter, orange juice and more!
- Bath & Body Works FREE 3 oz. lotion today only!
- Target deals 3/9: Produce & meat coupons, Old Spice deal and $15 off $40 up & up coupon!
- View More »
Triangle Drive Times
Powered by BeatTheTraffic.com