Wide Open Bluegrass kicks off in downtown Raleigh
Wide Open Bluegrass has a ticketed Main Stage at Red Hat Amphitheater, and a FREE StreetFest with music in downtown Raleigh.
- What's new at the State Fair this year? Deep fried Jell-O
The new deep-fried treat at the North Carolina State Fair this year is...deep-fried Jello-O!
- Syrian refugees find new home, hope in North Carolina
So far this year, 587 Syrian refugees have come to North Carolina. A year earlier, the Tar Heel state welcomed just 16 refugees from the country.
- Families, officials assess flood damage in Cumberland County
After nearly 10 inches of rain fell in parts of Cumberland and Harnett counties earlier this week, families were continuing to clean up on Friday as the water slowly receded.
- Our TakeTudor: Duke injuries, Pack accelerator top weekend watch list
With a full slate of college football for area teams, Caulton Tudor offers some talking points.
- Twitter, 'lies' and videotape: Trump shames beauty queen
Plunging deeper into campaign controversy, Donald Trump publicly shamed a former beauty queen on Friday for her "disgusting" sexual past and then — in one of presidential history's more bizarre moments — encouraged Americans to watch a "sex tape" he said would support his case.
- Young mother killed when train crashed had 'genuine heart'
- Europe's comet probe Rosetta ends 12-year mission with crash
- Duterte 'happy to slaughter' drug suspects; mentions Hitler
- Not guilty plea entered in Tulsa officer's manslaughter case
- Sept. 11 families can now sue the Saudis but will it matter?
- View More »
- Brownlow: ACC Week 5 features yet another top-5 showdown
- Gold: Canes bringing out big guns for preseason home opener Friday
- Payne: Week 5 brings conference play in full force
- Web Chat: A tussle in Tallahassee and a must-win in Raleigh highlight ACC Week 5
- NCAA to hold Oct. 28 procedural hearing in UNC academic case
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,168.27||+17.14 (+0.80%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||44.34||+2.13 (+5.05%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||125.64||-0.43 (-0.34%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.