High school coach arrested, charged with assault in Wake Forest
Officers arrested a coach from Wake Forest's Heritage High School late Saturday.
- Bus routes, meal prices change for first day of school
An estimated 159,000 students in Wake County will return to school on Monday morning.
- Target makes a big move following furor over the company's transgender bathroom policy
Target, a popular retail chain, has announced it will spend $20 million in the coming months to add single-stall bathrooms to hundreds of its stores - a move that comes following furor over the chain's transgender bathroom stance.
- Missouri man arrested in Fayetteville after 3-year search
A three-year search for a Missouri man wanted for kidnapping his son ended Saturday in Fayetteville.
- London-Channel highway reopens day after bridge collapse
A highway linking London with key cross-Channel routes has reopened after safety officials removed rubble from a collapsed bridge and ensured that the rest of the structure wouldn't fall down as well.
- Police: 2 dead after Fayetteville shooting
Officials with the Fayetteville Police Department said two people died early Sunday in a shooting in an apartment complex.
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Hope Mills
- Holden Beach 10-year-old uses popcorn business to buy Christmas gifts for other kids
- 42-year-old pedestrian struck, killed while crossing I-40W
- With fewer drivers, Wake County reroutes school buses -- again
- McCrory, Cooper battle for law enforcement backing
- View More »
|—S&P 500||2,169.04||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||45.28||+0.03 (+0.07%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.05||-0.18 (-0.14%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- What this guy is routinely doing next to homeless people in New York City is changing lives
- Locally transmitted Zika virus infects 41 in Singapore
- Why all women should be aware of infertility signs
- Scams & waste loom as charity millions donated after Orlando
- Visitor misbehavior abounds as US parks agency turns 100
- View More »