Pictures: Brewgaloo 2015
Brewgaloo, the NC Craft Beer Festival, was presented by Shop Local Raleigh on Saturday, April 25, 2015. The event was held in City Plaza and featured food trucks, love music and local beers.
- Showers, cool temps linger through Saturday
A large area of rain was pushing into central North Carolina Saturday morning, setting the stage for a dreary weekend that will include cooler-than-normal temperatures and plenty of precipitation.
- Raleigh man climbing on Mt. Everest uninjured in avalanche following earthquake
A Raleigh man attempting to climb to the base camp of Mt. Everest was uninjured Saturday when a massive 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck Nepal, triggering an avalanche on the world's highest peak.
- Two dead after police chase ends in crash in Moore County
Two people died Friday night and a third person was injured after a car crashed into a tree during a police chase in Moore County, authorities said.
- Nepal quake: At least 1,500 dead, Everest shaken
Tens of thousands of people spent the night in the open under a chilly and thunderous sky after a powerful earthquake devastated Nepal on Saturday, killing at least 1,500 across the region, collapsing modern houses and ancient temples and triggering a landslide on Mount Everest. Officials warned the death toll would rise as more reports came in from far-flung areas.
- Man killed, woman injured in 3-vehicle wreck in south Durham
A 23-year-old man was killed and a Clayton woman was injured early Saturday when three cars were involved in a wreck in south Durham.
More Top News
- 'To Kill a Mockingbird' play to go on under Harper Lee group
- Seriously silly, Monty Python reunites for a weekend tribute
- Sawyer Sweeten of 'Everybody Loves Raymond' dies at 19
- Angelina Jolie rips world powers on Syria's refugee crisis
- Triangle Foodie News: Southern Season opening Raleigh location next month
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,117.69||+4.76 (+0.23%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||59.14||+1.05 (+1.81%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||113.05||-1.61 (-1.40%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.