Trump executive order first strike at ending 'Obamacare'
In an opening salvo against "Obamacare," President Donald Trump signed an executive order Friday night that appears aimed squarely at undoing the unpopular requirement that individuals carry insurance or face fines.
- North Carolinians travel to Washington for Inauguration 2017
David Crabtree and Andrew Cumbee capture moments from Inauguration Day 2017.
- Durham company archives presidential social media posts to preserve history
The tweets, pictures, videos, Facebook posts and other digital media from Barack Obama's accounts will be preserved by a Durham company for a presidential archive.
- 'Make America Kind Again': Durham man's initiative promotes kindness across Triangle
The presidential election may have left the country divided, but a Durham man is working to bring the community together with a simple act of kindness.
- Goldsboro man accidentally shoots, kills wife who came home from work early
A Goldsboro man accidentally shot and killed his wife early Friday morning when he mistook her for someone trying to break into the home.
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
Protesters set fires and hurled bricks in a daylong assault on the city hosting Donald Trump's inauguration, registering their rage against the new president in a series of clashes that led to more than 200 arrests. Police used pepper spray and stun grenades to prevent the chaos from spilling into Trump's formal procession and evening balls.
More Top News
|▲S&P 500||2,271.31||+7.62 (+0.34%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||51.45||-0.77 (-1.47%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||115.05||+0.28 (+0.24%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Driverless cars to be tested on Wake toll road
- Man killed in Motel 6 shooting remembered as 'quiet, good person'
- Child rescued, suspect arrested after Moore sheriff starts international investigation
- Bergdahl lawyers: Trump's criticism prevents fair trial
- Court battle over NC education powers to take place in June
- View More »