Gun rights group raffles rifle, picture of Hillary Clinton
Grass Roots North Carolina suggests that Clinton's picture has been "very popular at the range."
- 'Well over' $3 million of cocaine seized from Chapel Hill home
A multi-agency investigation into a cocaine trafficking operation turned up more than $3 million worth of the drug after a search of a Chapel Hill home.
- Brain freeze? Gary Johnson can't name favorite world leader
Call it a brain freeze, another "Aleppo moment," or a mere campaign stumble, but Gary Johnson has stumbled again in his quixotic presidential campaign.
- Congress tied up in partisan knots over most basic duty—funding the government
Acutely partisan and all but dysfunctional, Congress has completed its most elementary task after an intense weekslong struggle, finalizing a deal to fund the government just days ahead of a shutdown deadline.
- Police: 33-year-old man shot, killed at Sanford home
Authorities on Thursday morning identified a man who was shot and killed Wednesday night at his home in Sanford.
- National Weather Service: During flooding, 'Turn around, don't drown!'
Flooding isn't nearly as exciting to watch on video, but flooding kills more people in the US than any other type of severe weather.
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Minorities hopeful, whites sour on future
- Israelis pay respects to Peres, Clinton arrives in Israel
- Congress clears stopgap spending bill, $1.1B to fight Zika
- Michelle Obama says America 'needs an adult' in White House
- Union launches boycott of Trump companies amid Vegas dispute
- View More »
|▼S&P 500||2,169.39||-1.98 (-0.09%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||42.21||-0.09 (-0.21%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||125.87||-0.35 (-0.28%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Study may give new respect to our Milky Way neighborhood
- Cellphones spill into Yellowstone's wilds despite park plan
- Beijing's latest answer to pollution: the Smog Free Tower
- Utah man may have contracted Zika from dying father's tears
- Without proper care, recovery from concussions can be bumpy road
- View More »