Gunfire at teen nightclub party leaves 2 dead, 17 wounded
Gunfire erupted at a nightclub hosting a swimsuit-themed party for teens in Florida, leaving two teens dead and at least 17 other people wounded, officials said Monday.
- Hillary Clinton speaks to VFW in Charlotte
Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, speaks to the Veterans of Foreign Wars convention in Charlotte today as her party's national convention begins in Philadelphia.
- Gardner: This could be the 'hottest week of the year'
The sweltering temperatures seen over the weekend will only continue as the work week begins.
- 'Selfless' flight attendant goes above and beyond to help girl with diabetes
Heroes come in many forms, but for one little girl on an airplane, her knight in shining armor also happened to be the man who pushes the drink cart through the aisle.
- Residents of US-Mexico border feel strong sense of community, don't want wall
People living in the areas between the United States and Mexico do not generally favor building a wall between the two nations, according to a poll by Cronkite News, The Dallas Morning News and Univision.
- Competition Dining: Wake County team wins Raleigh title
Teams from Wake County and Pinehurst spent Sunday in the kitchen and served up six courses for 150 diners in the finale of the Raleigh series of Competition Dining.
|▼S&P 500||2,164.18||-10.85 (-0.50%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||41.71||-1.22 (-2.84%)|
|▼SPDR GOLD||126.02||-0.33 (-0.26%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Have You Seen This Video?
- At least 14 injured, 2 dead in Florida nightclub shooting
- WRAL Morning News
- Hospital officials discuss injuries in Florida nightclub shooting
- At least 30 arrested at Guns N' Roses concert in New Jersey
- The Point, Vs. Cancer join forces to fund childhood cancer research
- Bollywood star Salman Khan acquitted in 1998 poaching case
- U2, Drake, Britney Spears to perform at iHeartRadio festival
- 'Star Trek Beyond' soars with $59.6M at weekend box office
- View More »