Former Eagles' guitarist to donate show proceeds to fight against HB2
Former Eagles' guitarist Joe Walsh said Wednesday that proceeds from two upcoming North Carolina shows will be donated to organizations fighting against House Bill 2.
- WRAL begins broadcasting in next-gen TV technology
WRAL-TV on Wednesday became the first commercially-licensed television station to broadcast its news under next-generation standards.
- Attackers kill 42 in scenes of chaos at Istanbul airport
Suicide attackers armed with guns and bombs killed 42 people and wounded hundreds at Istanbul's busy Ataturk Airport, apparently targeting Turkey's crucial tourism industry. The government blamed the attack on Islamic State extremists but there was no immediate confirmation from the group.
- Cary police: Man had thousands of lewd photos on computer
A Cary man has been charged with more than a dozen felony counts after police say they found thousands of lewd photos on his computer.
- Deputies comb Cumberland County woods for robbery suspect
A manhunt is underway on Wednesday in Cumberland County for a suspect who robbed a salon in Stedman.
- CEO of Belk stepping down next month
Tim Belk, the chief executive officer of the Charlotte-based department store chain named after his family, will retire next month.
- New laws on abortion set to take effect around the country
- West Virginia flood: Stormy morning turns into a nightmare
- Vessel rescues 19 fishermen from burning boat off Bermuda
- Health officials prepare for Zika, but local efforts tight
- Dispatcher: 'Gunshots closer, multiple people screaming'
- View More »
- RailHawks announce pro-diversity events for West Ham match, remainder of season
- NC State's O'Donnell overcomes brain surgery to pursue Olympics
- Coastal Carolina beats Arizona 5-4 to even CWS finals
- Hurricanes helping Abby's Army fight pediatric brain cancer
- Bulls pitchers Pruitt, Floro on IL All-Star Team
- View More »
|▲S&P 500||2,070.51||+34.42 (+1.69%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||44.46||+0.14 (+0.32%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||125.83||+0.51 (+0.41%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.