Trump looks to refocus his presidency in address to Congress
With his first address to Congress, President Donald Trump has an opportunity to refocus his young administration on the economic issues that helped him get elected. His allies hope it will help him move beyond the distractions and self-inflicted wounds that he has dealt with so far.
- Produce aisle may provide better cold, flu remedies than pharmacy
During cold and flu season, many people search the pharmacy aisles for help, but some remedies work better than others.
- Off-duty North Carolina officer rescues family dog from fire
A North Carolina family's dog is alive, thanks to the actions of an off-duty Leland police officer who ran into a burning home to save the animal.
- Wake County first in NC to upgrade 911 with new AT&T service
Wake County is upgrading its 911 service with a new offering from AT&T that the county and company say will improve the system's reliability and, at some point, support text, photos and video.
- Gather Goods to close in downtown Raleigh
Gather Goods Co., a tiny gift shop full of plants, eclectic gifts and handmade products will close but the company isn't going away.
- 'Absolutely horrible:' Photos show veterans left to wait in pain at Durham VA hospital
The story of two veterans left to wait in pain as they sought medical attention at the Durham VA Medical Center came to light over the weekend, after photos of the men were shared on social media.
More Top News
|▼S&P 500||2,366.48||-3.27 (-0.14%)|
|▲OPEC Oil||53.85||+0.24 (+0.45%)|
|▲SPDR GOLD||119.80||+0.68 (+0.57%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- Police recruitment efforts get creative amid declining interest in job
- Exonerated men face new struggles as they enter modern world
- Johnston County tree trimmer killed in 65-foot fall from bucket truck
- Lumberton Eagle Scout to address Congress
- Social media outrage sprouts from old barb planted on nursery website
- View More »
- Divided Republicans await clarity from Trump on key issues
- The strange life, and sudden death, of a North Korean exile
- Mardi Gras: 'One time of year people can act like fools'
- South Korean prosecutors indict Samsung's de facto chief
- UN defends refugee vetting as Trump mulls revised entry ban
- View More »
- WRAL WeatherCenter Forecast
- Have You Seen This Video?
- LGBT advocates discuss HB2 repeal measure
- GOP, execs express support for HB2 repeal effort
- WRAL Noon News LIVE
- Sentencing phase begins in Nathan Holden murder trial LIVE
- Durham Mayor Bill Bell delivers final state of the city address LIVE
4pWRAL Evening News