Durham man shot, killed walking home from work
Deputies with the Durham County Sheriff's Office said Eric Ray, 33, of 3212 Fayetteville Street was fatally shot in the 3700 block of Angier Avenue.
- Authorities seek help identifying driver killed in I-95 crash
The North Carolina Department of Transportation reopened southbound Interstate 95 in Johnston County Thursday evening, more than a day after multiple crashes killed three people.
- Trump, Clinton trade caustic barbs as roast turns bitter
The annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, a white-tie gala in New York that is often the last time the two presidential nominees share a stage before Election Day, is traditionally a time when campaign hostilities are set aside.
- CBC OPINION
Editorial: Shout-out to quiet voices of reason opposing HB2
Friday, Oct. 21, 2016 -- How about a special new club for those shunned by North Carolina's top leaders for opposing HB2 -- the "Order of the Scrub Oak."
- 3 children, 1 adult hospitalized in Raleigh school bus crash
Authorities said the bus collided with the truck at the intersection of Skycrest Drive and Diquedo Drive.
- Who is Evan McMullin, third-party candidate surging in Utah?
Two months after he jumped into the presidential race as a political unknown on the fringe, independent candidate Evan McMullin is surging in the polls in Utah and drawing large crowds at rallies as he becomes the conduit for conservative voters fed up with Republican Donald Trump's crudeness and antics.
|—S&P 500||2,141.34||0.00 (0.00%)|
|▼OPEC Oil||48.51||-0.55 (-1.12%)|
|—SPDR GOLD||120.74||0.00 (0.00%)|
Quotes delayed at least 20 mins.
- 919 Beer Podcast: A closer look at New Belgium's Asheville facility
- Lady Gaga returns to NYC bar when she launched her career
- Final debate is third most-watched presidential match ever
- Cher talks Donald Trump, emojis and 'American Horror Story'
- Russian observatory once closed to public houses art exhibit
- View More »