Dental centers to offer free care days
Posted August 24, 2009
Carolina Dental Associates will offer five free dental clinics in communities across the state this fall.
Patients are asked to register ahead of time for the event and provide a medical history. Dentists estimate that they will be able to see about 60-75 people at each event. Participants will be given a choice of addressing a specific problem, or having a general check-up and cleaning.
To register, download forms from the Carolina Dental Associates Web site. The events, which run from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., are scheduled for:
- Sept. 19: 3621 Cape Center Drive in Fayetteville
- Sept. 26: 3769 Sunset Ave. in Rocky Mount
- Oct. 3: 545 Venture Drive in Smithfield
- Oct. 17: 2140 W. Arlington Blvd. in Greenville
- Nov. 14: 3001-B Raleigh Road Parkway in Wilson