Restaurant Ratings By Request: Feb. 15
Posted February 15, 2007
Feb. 15, 2007
- BBQ, beans and yams were too cool.
- Raw chicken and gizzards were too warm.
- The dish machine wasn't sanitizing.
- Pans and other utensils weren't cleaned thoroughly.
- Inspector saw a roach, but no points were deducted.
Dec. 2006: 92
June 2006: 88
March 2006: 91.5
Six Forks Road
- Some refrigerated food wasn't covered.
- Cutting boards were too worn.
Oct. 2006: 93.5
June 2006: 93.5
Feb. 2006: 93.5
Firebirds Rocky Mountain Grill
- A refrigerator wasn't cold enough.
- The inspector found "scum" in the ice machine, soda machine and soda gun holder.
- Utensils were not dried properly.
- The floor was dirty.
Nov. 2006: 92
July 2006: 90
April 2006: 93
NOFO at the Pig
- A blender, food processor, plates, bowls, coffee pots and utensils still had food "oils and debris" on them.
- Food containers were stacked wet.
- Dry food wasn't stored properly
- A bottle labeled as sanitizer actually had cleaner in it.
Aug. 2006: 90.5
April 2006: 89.5
Nov. 2005: 92