Restaurant Ratings By Request: Feb. 2
Posted February 2, 2007
Feb. 2, 2007
Bogart's American Grill
- Food temperature was a problem.
- Ribs in a cooler were almost room temperature.
- Chicken was 20 degrees too cool.
- Refrigerated meat was too warm.
- Salad dressing made with raw eggs had to be thrown out.
- Cutting boards weren't properly washed after being used for raw meat.
July 2006: 90
Feb. 2006: 91
Dec. 2004: 96
Brigs at the Crossing in Cary
NW Maynard Road
- Damaged floor tiles
- Cream that should have been thrown out was instead re-served after it was on a table.
Nov. 2006: 99
Jan. 2006: 93
Oct. 2005: 96.5
- Inspector wrote "No Demerits today," but noted general cleaning of shelves was needed.
Dec. 2006: 100
Aug. 2006: 97.5
May 2006: 96.5
Huske Hardware House
- Problem with food storage and potential for "cross-contamination"
- Pots and pans weren't air-dried and standing water was in a cooler.
Nov. 2006: 94.5
Sept. 2006: 93.5
June 2006: 94
Bass Lake Road
- Tortillas were on a table where a worker prepared raw beef.
- Raw chicken was not thawed correctly.
- The dishwasher was not sanitizing.
Aug. 2006: 95
April 2006: 93.5
July 2005: 97