UPDATE: The July 11th class is now full and we are no longer accepting registrations. Thanks to all who registered. I am sorry I could not get everyone in but I will be adding a couple other classes to the workshop schedule for the summer and will have the details updated in the next week. Click HERE for my upcoming workshop schedule.
I have sent e-mails to everyone who e-mailed me about the class to let you know if you were one of the first 30 or not.
Location: Holiday Inn, Apex
Address: 1006 Marco Drive, Apex, NC (located behind the Burger King)
Date: Monday, July 11
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Cost: $12 per person
Registration: The first 30 people who e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org will get into the class. There are only 30 seats available so it is on a first come first serve basis. I am sorry for the late notice on posting the class. The host was still working out class details until today. I will e-mail you back to let you know if you got into the class and you can pay the fee at the door.
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart
Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other
effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Master many other techniques that will help you save
significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and
lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the
workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart
Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop
and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!