The Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half coupon class on May 21 in Cary that I posted about this morning is now full and registrations are closed. Thanks to all of you for registering and spreading the word!
Cut Grocery Bills in Half Workshop
Date: Saturday, May 21
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Class Fee: $5.00 per person
Location: Woodland Terrace Senior Living Community, 300 Kildaire Woods Dr., Cary, NC 27511
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart
Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other
effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Understand grocery and drug store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole
family will love
Course includes course handout, freebies, and
lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the
workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart
Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop
and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!
For the full schedule of upcoming couponing workshops, click HERE.