There are still some seats available at the Wake Tech "Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Workshop" on November 6. This class is being held at the Cary location on Kildaire Farm Road. Here are the details.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half
Wake Tech Community College, Cary Campus
Open to the Public
Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Cost: $20 per person
Location: Wake Tech Community College, Western
Wake Campus, 3434 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC
27518 (in the Millpond shopping center with the Lowe's
Registration: Click on link in box above (http://conted.waketech.edu/)
Then click on Continuing Education Schedules and Registration.
Enter the word “grocery” in the key words section.
Then click on the correct class to register.
I hope to see you there!
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart
Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other
effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and
lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the
workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart
Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop
and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!