Dollar Tree stores will begin accepting coupons as of Sunday, August 26. Considering that everything in the store is only $1, a coupon could result in some serious savings! Read on for the policy and share your thoughts on it.
Below is the coupon policy found on their website HERE.
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
1. Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
2. Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
3. Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
4. We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
5. Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
6. Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
7. Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
8. Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
9. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Thanks to all who posted about the new coupon policy on the blog!
Are you a Dollar Tree shopper? What do you think of the new policy?