Harris Teeter AND Lowes Foods coupon events on 7/25!
Posted July 21, 2012
Updated July 22, 2012
As many have posted on the blog this week, there are rumors that both Harris Teeter AND Lowes Foods will offer special coupon events starting 7/25!
I have CONFIRMED the Lowes Foods event and should have confirmation on the Harris Teeter event early Monday. Read on for the details and which events they will probably be offering. This could be a very exciting week for deals!
Confirmed: Lowes Foods Super Doubles Coupon Event 7/25 - 7/31
Rumor: Harris Teeter Triple Coupon Event 7/25 - 7/31
Here are the policies that are usually in place for each of these events:
Harris Teeter Coupon Policy During Triple Coupons:
* HT begins tripling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale (7/25). 24 hour stores do not triple coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past).
* HT will triple coupons worth up to .99 face value. A .75 coupon will triple to $2.25. A $1.00 coupon will not triple at all and will only be taken at face value ($1.00).
* HT will triple up to 20 coupons per household, per day. It does not matter how many stores you try to go to. The register at any Harris Teeter store will know if you have already doubled 20 coupons for that day and you will not be able to triple more than that. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. You can use more than 20 coupons per day, but only 20 will triple per day no matter how many stores you go to.
* HT policy is to triple up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five .75 coupons for a product, the policy is to only triple the first three.
* HT policy is to triple up to 2 printable coupons for the same item per store, per day
* Some coupons indicate Do Not Double (DND) or Do Not Triple (DNT) on them. Some of these coupons will triple automatically if scanned and many Harris Teeter stores do allow them to triple. But, some Harris Teeter stores will manually enter them and not allow them to triple. There are no promises that your store will let them triple. My local HT stores usually let DND and DNT coupons double and triple automatically, but again, not all Harris Teeter stores allow this.
Lowes Foods Coupon Policy During Super Doubles
* They will double coupons that are $1.98 or less (A $1.00 coupon doubles to $2 and a $1.50 coupon doubles to $3.00. A $2 coupon will only be accepted for $2 and will not double at all.)
* They will double up to 20 coupons per day (You can still use more than 20 per day - they will only double a total of 20 per day.)
* They will double up to 3 identical coupons. (During a normal week they will double up to 4 but during super doubles, the policy allows you to super double up to 3 identical coupons)
* They will not allow you to do separate orders that result in doubling more than 20 coupons per day.
* They will not double Do Not Double coupons according to the policy.
* The policy also indicates that no rainchecks will be given for out-of-stock items.
Click HERE for the Lowes Foods Super Doubles Coupon Policy from the last promotion.