According to my top secret source, it looks very good for a Harris Teeter triple coupon event for May 16 - May 22! It is time to get those coupons clipped and ready to go!
I'll have the start of our good deals list up sometime this weekend. If you find any deals before then, feel free to post them here and I will add them to the master list.
Coupon policy during Triple Coupons:
* HT begins tripling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale (May 16). 24 hour stores do not triple coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past).
* HT will triple coupons worth up to .99 face value. A .75 coupon will triple to $2.25. A $1.00 coupon will not triple at all and will only be taken at face value ($1.00).
* HT will triple up to 20 coupons per household, per day. Period. End of story. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. You can use more than 20 per day, but only 20 will triple per day no matter how many stores you go to.
* HT policy is to triple up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five .75 coupons for a product, the policy is to only triple the first three.
* HT policy is to triple up to 2 printable coupons for the same item per store, per day.
Thanks to Melissa, CouponJenn, Eagleland, my top secret source (LOL) and everyone else who posted on the blog or sent me an e-mail about the event! I very much appreciate your help!