CVS is running their great gift card promotion again: Get a free $5 CVS egift card for every $25 worth of CVS gift cards you buy online! If you are a regular CVS shopper, this is a super deal because you are getting $5 free for spending $25 on CVS gift cards that you can use in store for the purchases you already make.
Here's how it works:
* Click HERE to go to the CVS website to make the gift card purchase.
* Fill out the name of the person you want to send the $5 egift card(s) to. You can send it to yourself or send it as a gift to someone else.
* Choose the style of the gift card.
* Decide what value gift card you want to purchase. You can purchase them in the following amounts: $25, $50, $100, $150. You can add more than one gift card to your cart, up to a total of $150.
* Then fill out the form indicating where you want the $5 egift card sent
*Click Check Out and then enter in your credit card number.
Soon after finishing the check out process, you will receive the gift cards you purchased in your e-mail inbox. Within about 30 minutes you should receive the extra $5 gift card in your inbox (if you had it sent to you). Make sure you check your spam box, because they have been known to go to spam.
Enjoy your extra $5!