I am teaching a meal planning class at the Southern Women's show on Sunday, April 29 and I'll be making a frugal, healthy dish to share with those who attend the class (up to 50 people). I am looking for suggestions as to what dish you think I should make.
Last year I made the baked light cheese ravioli I have posted about many times. It was a hit, and I may still do that again this year, but I was thinking of doing something different. I have also thought about making the breakfast egg and veggie casserole I make regularly for my family.
If I use your suggestion, I'll send you a $50 Restaurant.com gift certificate! If multiple people suggest the same thing, the gift certificate goes to the first person who suggested it.
* You don't have to include the actual recipe, just the name of the dish is fine, unless you have a link to it on a website
* The dish needs to be relatively frugal (no lobster or steak, please)
* The dish needs to be fairly healthy
* The dish can be a breakfast, lunch or dinner type meal (the class will be at 11:30 am and they will be sampling the dish at about 12:15, right around lunchtime)
* The dish needs to be easy to scoop into small portions on small paper plates (so no soup or giant pieces of meat)
If you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comments section below. I'll let you know what I am making sometime next week. Good luck!