There are still some seats available for the "Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half" couponing class I am teaching this Thursday evening near Garner!
Here are the class details:
Date: Thursday, April 12
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Cost: $15.00 per person
Location: Johnston Community College, Cleveland Campus, 9046 Cleveland Road, Clayton, NC 27520
(between Garner and Clayton in the 40/42 area)
To Register: Call the JCC Cleveland Campus at (919) 989-2128. You can reserve your space via phone and just pay at the door the night of the class.
For directions to the JCC Cleveland Campus click HERE.
Cut Your Grocery Bills in Half Workshop Description
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for groceries again!
You will discover how to:
* Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
* Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
* Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
* Find the best promotions and how they work
* Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole family will love
* Locate coupons for the items you use
* Organize your coupons most efficiently
* Master many other techniques that will help you save significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the workshop and more during their first grocery trip using these techniques. This workshop will change the way you shop and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!