As I posted Wednesday in the Harris Teeter weekly deals post, it looks very good for a Harris Teeter triple coupon event for March 21 - March 27! I have received confirmation from multiple reliable sources so it is time to get those coupons clipped and ready to go! Read on for the details.
I'll have the start of our good deals list up sometime this weekend. If you find any deals before then, feel free to post them here and I will add them to the master list.
Coupon policy during Triple Coupons:
* HT begins tripling coupons at 7:00 AM on the first day of the sale (March 21). 24 hour stores do not triple coupons before 7:00 AM on the first day (at least that is how it has always worked in the past).
* HT will triple coupons worth up to .99 face value. A .75 coupon will triple to $2.25. A $1.00 coupon will not triple at all and will only be taken at face value ($1.00).
* HT will triple up to 20 coupons per household, per day. Period. End of story. Spouse's cards registered with the same address are linked because the policy is 20 per household, per day. You can use more than 20 per day, but only 20 will triple per day no matter how many stores you go to.
* HT policy is to triple up to 3 identical coupons (as long as you buy the product required for each coupon, of course). So, if you have five .75 coupons for a product, the policy is to only triple the first three.
* HT policy is to triple up to 2 printable coupons for the same item per store, per day.