There are a number of blog members who swap coupons every month and here is the official place to post your swap details each week! See below for details on how to host a swap and what to do if you are planning to attend a swap.
If you have any other swaps scheduled in March or April, feel free to post them in the comments section below and I will add them to the main list.
Knightdale Coupon Swap
Date: Tuesday March 13, 2012
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Knightdale Krispy Kreme
Garner Coupon Swap Southeast Regional Library
Date: Wednesday March 14, 2012
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Location: 908 7th Ave, Garner
For more information, call 662-2258. The address of the library is 908 7th Avenue, Garner, NC 27529.
North Raleigh Coupon Swap
Date: Saturday March 17th
Time: 3.00 PM
Location: Moe's at Triangle Towne Center, 3721 Sumner Boulevard Raleigh, NC 27616
Moe's is near Barnes & Noble & Charming Charlie. We had a really great turn out last time so please come & join us!
Durham Coupon Swap
Date: Thursday, March 22nd
Time: 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Durham County Library - Southwest Regional (3605 Shannon Road, Durham, North Carolina 27707, 919-560-8590)
We have a study room reserved for our group. Inquire at the Information Desk when you arrive and they will let you know which room we are in.
Please bring non-expired coupons you do not want or need in an envelope or baggie; preferably already clipped, but still OK if not clipped.
You may also bring coupons that have already expired in a separate bag or envelope so they may be donated to the military.
McDonald's Hosted Coupon Swaps in Cary and Raleigh
These swaps are organized and hosted by McDonald's and they will have goody bags for all participants, and will raffle off movie tickets from Crossroads 20 and Happy Meals!
Date: Thursday, March 22nd
Locations: Raleigh McDonald's at 3508 Millbrook Road, Raleigh and Cary McDonald's at 1830 Walnut Street Cary. They will have goody bags for all participants, and will raffle off movie tickets from Crossroads 20 and Happy Meals.
SE Cary Coupon Swap
Date: Tuesday March 27, 2012
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Chick-fil-A at Cary Crossroads (1815 Walnut St Cary, NC 27518)
Don't forget to bring:
1) Your non-expired coupons clipped and ready to swap.
2) Your expired coupons for military overseas (preferably clipped but if not, no problem!)
3) Your Boxtops for Education and Labels for Education - if you don't already have someone to donate these too, we'll gladly take them for our schools. Any donated at the swap will be divided among those at the swap who would like them.
Questions? Contact HazelsCoupons at gmail dot com
If you are attending a coupon swap for the first time, here are some swap basics:
* Bring your coupons already cut out in an envelope.
* You don't need to sort them by product type unless you really want to
* The group usually site in a circle and passes around the envelopes to the person to the right. Take the coupons you want out and put the rest back in to pass on to the next person.
* Once you get your envelope back, you know you have been through all the coupons.
* In really large groups, usually folks sit in groups of 5 to 8 people to swap
If you are hosting a swap and wish to include the information here, please post the following details:
* Date of swap
* Time of swap
* Location of swap including address
* Host contact info to RSVP or ask questions. An e-mail address is fine - I don't suggest including your phone number on a public board. You may want to create a new free e-mail just for swapping from somewhere like Yahoo or Gmail.
I also recommend the local swap group, Triangle Area Coupon Swap with additional coupon swap information.