Thursday thoughts: Store coupon polices & contact information
Posted February 16, 2012
It's a great idea to have the store coupon policies with you when you shop at a store in case there is any confusion at the register. Recently, there have been a number of questions on the blog about the grocery store and drug store coupon polices and who to contact when there is an issue or question that is not resolved in the store.
Here is a list of store coupon policy links and store contact information. I recommend you print out the coupon polices for the stores you shop so you have them handy when there is a question in the store. You can also pull them up on your smart phone from these links, if you can get reception in the store. If you don’t feel like the issue was resolved appropriately, you can always call the customer service number for the store to voice your concern.
If there is another store in the area that you would like to see on this list, post it in the comments section below. I did not include stores that generally do not accept coupons or don’t have any written coupon policy.
ALDI store policies HERE
(Aldi does not accept coupons, but they do have some unique policies you will want to know about before heading to their store to shop.)
ALDI Customer Service: Contact them online HERE
Harris Teeter coupon policy HERE
Harris Teeter Customer Service phone number: 1-800-432-6111, option 2.
Kroger coupon policy for printable coupons HERE
Most Triangle area Kroger stores now accept 5 multiples of coupons. Check with your specific store for details.
Kroger digital coupon policy HERE
Kroger Customer Service: There are many different phone numbers available depending on the issue. See the list of numbers HERE
Lowes Foods coupon policy HERE
Lowes Foods Customer Service phone number: 888-537-8646
Food Lion coupon policy is currently not available on their website. Customer service indicated they hoped it would be available soon at FoodLion.com HERE.
As of last April 2011, this was their policy:
· We will only accept coupons that are in date and the product or purchase requirements have been met.
· Competitor coupons will not be accepted in our stores.
· We will accept Manufacturer, Store, Internet and Catalina Checkout Coupons.
· Coupons with limits specified on them must be followed.
· No “cash back” will be given for coupons of any kind.
· Customers may not use more than (1) one coupon per item with a maximum of (10) ten coupons for the same item per customer.
· We will only accept Internet coupons that appear to be originals.
· We will not accept internet coupons from other retailers.
· We will not accept FREE internet coupons.
· We will accept Manufacturer and Store coupons for FREE items.
· The value of the FREE item cannot exceed the purchase price of that item.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of coupons that may be redeemed in one shopping visit. We also reserve the right to refuse any coupon that may appear to be fraudulent.
Food Lion Customer Service phone number: 1-800-210-9569
CVS coupon policy HERE
CVS Customer Service phone number: 1-800-746-7287
Rite Aid coupon policy HERE
Rite Aid Customer Service phone number: 1-800-748-3243
Walgreens coupon policy HERE
Walgreens Customer Service phone number: 1-800-925-4733
Big Box Stores
Target coupon policy HERE
Target Customer Service phone number: 1-800-440-0680
Walmart coupon policy HERE
Walmart Price Match Policy HERE
Walmart Customer Service phone number: 1-800-925-6278