There are a number of blog members who swap coupons every month and here is the official place to post your swap details each week! See below for details on how to host a swap and what to do if you are planning to attend a swap.
It looks like the coupon swaps are slowing down a little during the holiday season. If you have any swaps scheduled in December or January, feel free to post them in the comments section below and I will add them to the main list.
Fuquay Varina Coupon Group Swap
Date: Tuesday December 6, 2011
Time: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Wendy's on Main Street in Fuquay, Located on Main Street across from Aldi's and Zaxby's
Please remember to bring a donation to a local food bank, one item or more, thank you!
Garner Swap and Food Drive hosted by Chick-fil-A!
The Chick-fil-A in Garner at The White Oak Shopping Center has offered to host a coupon swap in December! They are going to provide some samples of their breakfast foods as well as a couple giveaways including the 2012 Chick-fil-A calendar filled with lots of FREE product coupons! I'll be there with Nancy and we plan to have a ton of fun (and share a ton of coupons)!
I will also be collecting food through the Lowes Foods Food Drive to donate to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC. Please bring an item or 2 to donate it you can.
Date: Thursday, December 8
Time: 9:30 - 10:30ish
Location: Chick-fil-A, White Oak Shopping Center on Hwy 70 and I-40, Garner
Cary/Apex Coupon Swap
Date: Saturday December 10, 2011
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Location: Starbucks on Rt 55, 2840 NC Highway 55, Cary, NC
Monthly coupon swap for everyone in the Cary/Apex/Morrisville area. Just a reminder to have your coupons cut out and ready to swap and bring your expired coupons to donate to military families.
North Raleigh Coupon Swap
Date: Saturday, January 14
Location: Moe's at Triangle Town Center
If you are attending a coupon swap for the first time, here are some swap basics:
* Bring your coupons already cut out in an envelope.
* You don't need to sort them by product type unless you really want to
* The group usually site in a circle and passes around the envelopes to the person to the right. Take the coupons you want out and put the rest back in to pass on to the next person.
* Once you get your envelope back, you know you have been through all the coupons.
* In really large groups, usually folks sit in groups of 5 to 8 people to swap
If you are hosting a swap and wish to include the information here, please post the following details:
* Date of swap
* Time of swap
* Location of swap including address
* Host contact info to RSVP or ask questions. An e-mail address is fine - I don't suggest including your phone number on a public board. You may want to create a new free e-mail just for swapping from somewhere like Yahoo or Gmail.
I also recommend the local swap group, Triangle Area Coupon Swap with addition coupon swap information.