Deals 11/18: Groupon, Living Social, Twongo, Mamapedia, Moolala & more!
Posted November 18, 2011
Today's deals include sushi, massages, car washes, Cinderella ballet, big band holiday show, photos on canvas, men's suits, track-out camp, haircut, manicure, tumbling classes and much more. Some of these will make great holiday gifts!
If you are new to the daily deals, basically, these companies offer 1/2 price (or better) activities, products and services. You pay for the coupon and then present it when you arrive at the location or enter the code on the coupon if it is for an online purchase. It's a great way to enjoy adventures around town and products and services at half the price! With the holidays coming up, you will also find a number of good gifts through the daily deal sites.
Sushi Iwa Asian Bistro and Bar in Apex: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink.
Pita Pit in Raleigh: $5 for $10 worth of food an non-alcoholic drinks.
Nofo at The Pig in Raleigh: $15 for $30 worth of food and non-alcoholic beverages at lunch or dinner, or $15 for $30 to spend on weekend brunch.
Stellar Spa Services:
$30 for $60 to spend on spa services like massages, mani/pedis, body wraps, and more
$45 for a 30-minute express facial and a 30-minute massage (a $90 value); or
$90 for a 60-minute Swedish massage, a 60-minute organic body wrap, and a 60-minute facial (a $185 value).
Tanas Hair Designs and Spa:
$60 for a 90-minute full-body massage (your choice of Swedish, pregnancy, energy therapy, reflexology, or trigger-point therapy) with a glass of wine (a $120 value).
$60 for a haircut, scalp massage, aromatic shampoo, and style with a classic manicure and $20 to spend on Wella and Sebastian products (a $120 value);
$60 on a Pevonia Myoxy caviar facial to revitalize your skin plus $20 to spend on any product (a $160 value).
Carolina Car Wash & Detail in Carrboro: a Prestige car wash for $11 (regularly $22), or The Works package for $14 (regularly $28).
There are a number of other deals include BounceU bounce house, face painting party, Zoobooks, photography, microdermabrasion and Duke apparel.
Click HERE for details for all the Living Social Deals.
Guru Indian Restaurant in Chapel Hill. Choose from the following options:
* For $19, you get the chef's special dinner for two (a $38.99 total value).
* For $35, you get the chef's special dinner for four (a $77.98 total value). Each chef’s special dinner includes portions—for either two or four people to share—details of the meal are on the Groupon site.
* For $20, you get $40 worth of food and non alcoholic drinks from the menu. Entrees range from $9.99 to $16.99.
Tickets to A Swingin' Holiday with the John Brown Big Band. Choose between the following ticketing options:
* For $15, you get two general-admission tickets (a $30 value).
* For $27, you get four general-admission tickets (a $60 value).
Choose between the following shows:
* At Reynolds Theater at Duke University in Durham on Sunday, December 11, at 4 p.m.
* At Morehead Planetarium at UNC–Chapel Hill on Friday, December 16, at 8 p.m.
Carolina Ballet's production of Cinderella at Memorial Auditorium in the Progress Energy Center. Choose from the following options:
For $49, you get two tickets in orchestra section A, B, D, G or J (a $117.50 total value).
For $65, you get four tickets in section L, M, N, P or Q (up to a $152 value).
For both seating options, choose from the following performances:
* Wednesday, November 23, at 7:30 p.m.
* Friday, November 25, at 7:30 p.m.
* Saturday, November 26, at 11 a.m.
* Saturday, November 26, at 3 p.m.
* Sunday, November 27, at 2 p.m.
Stellar Spa Services in Knightdale. Choose between the following options:
* For $35, you get one Brazilian wax (a $70 value).
* For $95, you get three Brazilian waxes (a $210 value).
Executive’s Cutting Edge in Raleigh. Choose from the following options:
* For $250, you get $500 toward a custom suit or custom coat and slack combo.
* For $100, you get $300 toward a custom suit or custom coat and slack combo.
* For $10, you get $25 worth of any menswear and accessories.
Premier Aesthetics and Laser Center a part of Premier Surgical Associates in Raleigh at North Hills. Choose from the following options:
* For $99, you get one IPL photofacial treatment (a $350 value).
* For $199, you get three IPL photofacial treatments (a $945 value).
* For $299, you get six IPL photofacial treatments (a $2,100 value).
* For $499, you get one year of IPL photofacial treatments, up to 12 total treatments (up to a $4,200 value).
Five Star Holiday Decor: $59 for Hand-Delivered Fraser Fir Christmas Tree ($159 Value)
The Sharper Image: $25 for $50 from The Sharper Image online
Click HERE for the Groupon deals.
Studio 714 West in RaleighL $23 for a Signature Manicure and Pedicure ($47 value).
Click HERE for the Twongo deals.
Sweet T Salon: $78 for Healthy Highlights with Cut - a $120 Value, in Raleigh.
Carolina Legacy Cheer & Dance: $35 for One Month of Tumbling Classes - a $70 Value
Discovery Tech in Morrisville: $50 for $100 off Track Out Camp
Click HERE for the Plum District deals.
Canvas People: $27 for a gallery-wrapped 11x14 customized photo canvas (a $85 value), or pay $38 and upgrade to an 18x24 size (a $122 value). Shipping is included with this deal.
Biatta Intimates online: $15 buys $45 worth in intimates and sleepwear.
Beyond the Rack: For $10, get $20 worth in designer, discounted fashion.
There are a number of other deals including a makeup brush set, coffee gift basket with grinder, handbags, jewelry and more.
Click HERE for the details about all of the Moolala deals.
Klutz: $34 for Activity Books for Boys or Girls, shipping included
Image Canvas: 16x20 Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Print (65% off) for $39
National Geographic Kids: One year Subscription & Kids Almanac (73% off cover price) for $17
Women's Health: One Year Subscription (84% off cover price) for $8.00
There are a number of other deals including organic dog treats, stuffed animals, personalized stationery and more.
Click HERE for the Mamasource deals.
As always, the links above may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them!