Buying a new vehicle is expensive enough without being caught in these financial potholes.
Mary is covered in debt and has reached that moment where she is ready to take action.
Kay writes in and is looking for advice on how to finish her last two degrees.
Milesa writes in asking for help with debt following a major accident.
An old credit card lingers on the credit report and won't seem to go away.
- What's on Tap
What's on Tap: Bike, swim, run and eat: Doughman is back
Doughman, the intense competition that combines biking, swimming, running, and, of course, eating, is returning to Durham for its sixth year. While registration for the race is closed, you can still volunteer or come watch the race.
What would your first thought be if you LOST your cellphone? Mine would be panic ... because of all the contacts, pictures and texts on there. I'm sure you have personal information you'd never want anyone to see.
WRAL and The Fayetteville Observer have joined forces and are now working from the same newsroom to cover the city of Fayetteville, the military and surrounding counties.
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog
WeatherCenter: Low tornado count continues
Other Recent Blogposts
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog: Engineers struggle to fix deep-space observatory
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog: Space station built to weather battering from space rocks
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog: iControl radar gets an update
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog: Many opportunities to spot ISS this week
- WRAL WeatherCenter Blog: NC State researchers: 2013 to have active hurricane season